Lt. Coldfire

02986: Eldessa, Necromancer

12 posts in this topic

nice job on the highlights

The Girl could definitely raise the Dead or most anything she put her mind to. She is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation. VERY WELL DONE!

That is some clean brushwork...

burns.jpg

1 person likes this

Great job, love the reds on the cloak.  Its all excellent work but you made the dark reds pop.

2 hours ago, hdclearman said:

Wow.  I really like that skin

My words exactly.  Just wow. 

Lmao... I am officially old.  I just realized that this is a mini of a semi-clothed drow...  So, yes, that is some fine paint you laid down for the skin tones.   

Stupid little phone screen, stupid old eyes.... 

1 person likes this

Fantastic paint job!

Very very nice. It makes you "feel" the character rather than observing the paintjob on her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      I got my Stephanie Law KS pack from DSM. Its awesome. There are many more pieces to glue than in Reaper figures so I'm kinda worried about that. Anyway, onto the not so pressing but very fun matter. 

I had the honor of being the first one to get a goofed up package in the kickstarter. I got the male necromancer (arms and body), the arms of the male bard, and a second male necromancer body. DSM swiftly sent out a replacement bard, complete with a body and arms. 

Goal: The Necrobard

Now I have spare bard arms and a spare necromancer body. Dilemma: the arms are well, arms. The body needs a single arm. The socket is also not perfect due to slightly different clothing but it is darn close. The arm and the arm-hole that are needed are both at the elbow joint. 

How would you recommend taking the right hand off the lute so that the male necromancer can be holding a lute in front of him in his left hand? Thus he would become the necrobard, who would sing the dead back to life. 

• By Jaws
      Been a while since I posted here. Been a few slow months. Did get to play around with OSL, and plenty of gore on this one. I like gore. :D :

• By darkangelx387
      Hello I recently got into painting miniatures and I found I LOVE it! I play three different tabletop RPGs and I desperately needed mini's and that's how I got into it. It's my new favorite hobby and I wanted to join the community to get some feedback and help to make these better and to learn different methods and new techniques.

I'll be posting the very small handful I did on the forums (again super noobie, but please critique so I can learn!!!!). Thanks everyone!

• By OvantheWise
      I have for you two day both a commission ( the dwarf ) and a figure painted by a student ( the Necromancer ). I offer painting classes at my store and this was one of the first minis painted by a student with 0 prior experience I think all things considered she turned out amazing. One of my favorite part of the mini's hobby is getting to make custom bases and even though the base on the dwarf Captain may seem simple I feel it brings a lot to the character and makes them feel like they are on the deck of a ship.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)