Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
czebas

Scarlet and Sable tutorial videos

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys I put up a rust texture tutorial video on youtube. I'd appreciate if you have a little time to watch it and comment here or there about what you liked and what you didn't like and about what kind of content you would like to see. Thanks.

11 people like this

Great video. I appreciate your thought processes (maybe because it's about the same as mine). I'd like to see more of your techniques though.

Subscribed and waiting for the next one.

1 person likes this

a tutorial about face painting. For the people by a person.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By magentawarped
      This poor guy was on my shelf of shame for quite a while.  A friend requested that I finish him up so that he could use it in a game, so I got him to a satisfactory tabletop level last night.  Not my greatest work by far, but I like him.

• By Maglok
      I felt like painting these guys, so I did. No store link yet, they are the bones version of these though.

• By Sushiroll
      I just got into miniature painting and decided to post on the forum to get some feedback and advice. This is only the second miniature I've ever painted. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out despite my lack of experience. I'm thinking of dry brushing his back a bit more for an even more intense frost/ice effect. I plan on varnishing and basing him as soon as the bases I ordered arrived. Any CC is welcome thanks for looking!

• By Glamberry
      Hi all,

This is a model I painted quite some time ago. The mouslings simply stole my heart. This is a metal figure and not bones (i could not do the mouslings in bones i think). This is more for the photography set up than the painjob though....what do you guys think? I need to get a nice neutral back drop and the teal probably is a bit too busy but other than that i think the shot is nice and clear. If everyone approves of pics like that then I have a good reason to annoy the photographer (my spouse) to take more :D He's far better than me and has the proper camera. I'm sure lots of praise will help me convince him ^^

• By Maglok
      So I painted these oozes many years ago. Yet in my OCD-ness to base everything on bevelled bases I have rebased them and did a few improvements on the paintjob. I like the green ooze better then I like the yellow ooze, but they will do. :) These are the metal ones, not the transulecent bones ones. You can find them in the Reaper Store.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)