maxstyles

World Wide Miniatures Day turns 4!

23 posts in this topic

I just finished my 5k.  I've never sat and painted for 5 hours straight with no interruptions before.  OMG, I'm spent.

The good news is I actually finished two miniatures.  Just need to put down some grass and take photos tomorrow for Show Offs.

8 people like this

Finished the 5K working on putting together my abominations! .......I think I'm abnormally slow at gluing things together. :lol:

4 people like this

Don't forget to PM your address so I can send you a ribbon if you participated.  

I only managed 3 hours on Saturday, but I made it through a whole 5K on Sunday! I hung out with Ludo and did SCIENCE with metallic paints and ink on a Bones brass bull. It was a lot of fun! ^_^

I'll post a Show-off thread once I've tidied up the last bits. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

2 people like this

And by some miracle I am actually able to do this and invited friends over to paint and everything!  Maybe I'll finish the rock band from bones 3...

1 person likes this

I'm going to start my 24 hours. Got an exchange mini, Reaper facebook competition minis, minis I've promised to paint for other people, and minis I've been working on while avoiding painting the stuff I should be painting. Also sculpting projects to finish.

2 people like this

So I successfully avoided painting the minis I should have been painting. I did a little bit of sculpting, filed mold lines of minis, based them, and worked on bases of mostly painted figures. Nothing much to take pictures of but some work was done.

1 person likes this

Well life interfered and i didn't get 12 hours, but I did get the 5k in.  Had a good time as well so even more plus!