Darcstaar

Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition

So we've got Ranger, Summoner and what else?

And range or melee focused ranger?

I'll be going towards a supply focused cleric and am wondering if I should make a bow focus or melee focused cleric for when I run out of spells.

1 hour ago, Darcstaar said:

Haldir, we may be full.  If someone drops, you're next up as an alternate.

Cranky, that character concept is fine, but I'd have you reroll the stats per my method.

It would also put your character into the "wild card" position, which would require DR to somehow get trapfinding into his ranger.

If DR wants to do this, it could be as easy as changing the archetype to an "Urban ranger."

If DR doesn't want to be an Urban Ranger, I'll let him swap out Endurance for Trapfinding at 3rd level, and he can add Disable Device as a class skill at 1st level.

The player's guide is available for free from the Paizo website.

No worries, like I said, if you need to fill.

What is a supply cleric?

Character Creation:

4d6, take the best 3 dice, reroll all 1's, even if you have to reroll a 1 multiple times.  Stat rolls will be 6-18.

Please notate somewhere if you are taking favored class HP or Skill Point.

Traits are in play.  Rich Parents is acceptable.

Max Starting Gold for your class.

If you are thinking of a race from Advanced Race Guide, let me know which one so I can approve or disapprove.

Options in Advanced Player's Guide are acceptable for the core classes and Summoner.

For game play:

We are going to be on a grid as much as possible/reasonable.

Initiative is individual rolls, just like in the tabletop game.

Attacks of Opportunity: I'll do my best to help pathfinding the grid to make sure you aren't triggering them, or double-checking if you want to move a certain way if I see you triggering an AOO.

HP at subsequent levels: Will roll your hit die.  If you don't get at least half-round-up, then you get half round up.  Example: If you are a fighter (d10) and roll a 1, you get 6 HP that level.

Fast XP advancement track (this may be moot, since they tell GM what level characters should be, and with 5 characters, I don't know if the XP would work out right).

Yes. Feats and traits from Core, APG, ARG, RotRL PG.

2 traits total.  If you use 1 campaign trait, then 1 non-campaign trait.  You don't have to use a campaign trait.

I'm sorry, that's just a lot to take in...

Not even sure where the traits are in the core rulebook... And the way everything is laid out it's really hard for me to get a good "feel" for the classes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guildenstern
      Ok so, my aussie friends and us play RPGs via Roll20 every friday and we take turns GMing. After a bit of a hiatus we've come back to my game, which is based in my world I call the Land of Oden. It's essentially high fantasy, low tech (though some exists from the 'previous' world, it's considered anathema) - you've got your typical racial archetypes.

The basic backstory is there are a lot of independent type holdings, and most people belong to a Guild, if they have a trade. Guilds keep the areas safe, caravans going, food grown, and animals, well husbanded. Anyway, so the PCs are all Guild Journeymen off on their Journeyman's quest (a ritual they all have to go through before being considered full time Guild members). By tradition the quest is secret - they can ask for help, but not say "I'm on X quest, help me find Y" kind of thing.

Lots of random quests are easy enough to insert - but here's the thing. I didn't think too far ahead when I decided they were on their Journeyman's quests... and all of them are very different >< I'm having trouble tying them all together =/ I was hoping maybe one of you guys would have some ideas to help out!

Quests:
      Dariac - Dragon-Slayer (kinda defunct ancient order as Dragons no longer exist): find a red herring (deliberately made it so basically it can be anything)
      Althoniel (Healer): has to find a special plant known to flower perhaps only every 11 years (provided random pic)
      Mud - (Hunter): find the White Stag (not necessarily kill, just needs proof)
      Rosen - (Wanderer - essentially woods guide/surveyor type): needs to survey Khurash Dhenfor (an area no one's been in for a generation, give or take)
      Rincwind - (Mage) - survive to the Guild seat, at the top of the Mountain (planning a surprise for this one, once he gets there)
      Heldin/!s͎tchp - (Elf) - not really the same, his background is he was cursed somehow into the shape of a falcon (!s͎tchp) and ended up travelling with Mud as a companion for a long time, until a recent spate of magic in a Necromancer's Lair seemed to give him the ability to shift, at least temporarily back to his Elven form (it's still somewhat involuntary)

So while this can be an ongoing campaign for a while - and there will be a big Baddie slowing them down etc - I need some way to tie these together >< How do I get myself out of this pickle?! I am a little loathe to simply let them all find out everything they're looking for is in the same place... that seems... just wrong. Idk =/

Help? lol
    • By JackMann

My current project. Pretty happy with how her skin came out.
    • By Auberon
      This one is almost over so I figured it had already been posted here, but if it has my search-fu has failed me.

Trudvang Chronicles

It is well past its funding goal at this point, and I'll probably never play it, but it is still tempting just to help with a translation project and for the art.
    • By Darcstaar
      Also to go along with our Reign of Winter campaign.
      This is the BONES Winter Wolf.
      I had the most fun with the eyes.
      Some of the pics came out a little dark, despite 3 lights.
      It must be a camera thing...

C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      I haven't posted much lately.
      Work and life have been busy.

We have been playing Reign of Winter.
      The GM told me there would be some Snow Goblins.
      I thought these Bones Gremlins look a lot like Pathfinder Goblins, so I gave them a wintry paint scheme and some snowy bases.

C&C Welcome

• Who's Online   40 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)