19 posts in this topic

Wander: The Cult of Barnacle Bay is a 1-5 player co-op dungeon crawl miniatures board game designed by Jonathan Phillips-Bradford and Heath Foley featuring minis sculpted by Patrick Keith.

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

3 people like this

Launching 9/5

1 person likes this

I see our friendly Turtle Tanker has still has his arm this time.

Patrick Keith has been posting a bunch of preview sculpts for this one on the Book of Faces. Looking forward to see how this one will shape up. I'm not exactly sure if I can go in on it thou.

4 hours ago, Jeneki said:

I see our friendly Turtle Tanker has still has his arm this time.

Actually it's a Golem Arm made by Mary Fixit (one of the stretch goals we missed on the minis KS)

Posted (edited)

Wait a minute... designed by Jonathan Phillips-Bradford?  The media producing husband of pro-painter Liz Beckley?!?

That explains her profile photo on the book of faces.  And the recent Miniature Monthly tie in with the discount of Red Panda's Wander tank mini.  

Great.  An August Kickstarter.  A September Kickstarter. An October ReaperCon.  I need a weekend job... or a garage sale... hmmm....

Edited by Grayfax

Just about an hour to go live now... interested to see how they structure the pledges for this.  If I have a $1 option and get a chance to add later, I might can see this added to my Kickstarter queue.  Otherwise, it will have to be retail...

I had a blast demo-ing this with Heath at Gen Con, and I've had a ton of fun with the minis which are already released, so I backed this one right away!  It seems like it will be a perfect cooperative game for my wife and I to play!

3 people like this

I backed this yesterday :)

Looks fun and my brother and his fiancé have started to show interest in board games and I think they may like this one. 

Plus is has bearsharks.... 

I know Heath and Jonathan really put their all into this and I'm really hoping it get a bunch of funding!

1 person likes this

Funded, and they've revealed the first two stretch goals.

Among them is Liz, Female Mouse Runecaster.

And yes, I really, really want that mini.

3 people like this

Many stretches down

Current models that have been unlocked:

0a341315768391b5bf2c2c97db576cb0_origina

42b0413214d815cc755c0287cd2fa673_origina

3ade3bfed4c1c8d5a10f76ac1f2c6160_origina

9d5d7fb434269383406c762cbd0301b1_origina

4e05964dcd441c68520d3856f377271a_origina

Next stretch goals:

e1ee23cda597425632d3dbc7116003f1_origina

44135d07b7e909467d134d77352d2142_origina

King Ross is now unlocked. 

Hurry up and pledge. I want Bebo... 

I'm hoping a platypus blacksmith they mentioned back in their initial kickstarter makes it somewhere. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iron
      Dear pilots:
      Next Tuesday, 19th September at 3 PM EST we´ll relaunch the Iron Wars campaign.
      There´s going to be a one reward and a 48 hours early bird. 
      The reward is going to contain the deluxe version of the previous campaign, the exploration mode, 10 competitive missions, 4 Iron Mech cockpit protection parts and 4 Steel Mech cockpit protection parts, and 8 Mech pilots. 

• By Shieldwolf Miniatures
      KS-3 teaser released today. Too soon to kindly ask for a new thread to open, so I'm -politely- dropping it here... 

KS-3 video teaser on YouTube
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Everlasting Wet Palette: A must have for miniature painters
      Painting Zombies, orks, robots and all kind of monsters from a nightmare can be a lot of fun ! To paint miniatures, you need a Wet Palette to keep your paint moisturised. Today there is no straight forward solution on the market. That's why we created Everlasting Wet Palette, with best in class hydration system and easy to use and to carry airtight case. 
      It's actually so good that it is approved by Pro Painters all around the world
      With Everlasting Wet Palette, you will save your acrylic paint, save your time and be able to master painting techniques like a pro. Stand back, relax and focus on what's important: enjoying your painting sessions.

Because acrylic paint dry really really fast! So fast, you can't even take a short break or perform advanced techniques !  Everlasting wet palette is a must-have to enjoy your painting session :
      Save paint: the paint won't dry out during your painting session Start and stop at will: you can stop painting for a few minutes, hours or days, and find again workable paints when you come back Achieve advanced technics: thanks to Everlasting stable hydration system, and our smooth surface, you will be able to perform advanced technics like Glaze, Gradients, Blending, 2 Brush Blending And it's easy to use: it works straight out of the box, and the case, wells and brush holders were designed for your to enjoy your miniature painting!  
      Painter (5,9" x 7,9"): easy to store and carry, small to medium working space
      Studio (7,9" x 11,8"): extra large for Pros and Enthusiasts, medium to large working space

No bleeding No drying No overflowing Perfect to master advanced painting techniques  
       Your paint stays wet for hours when working, for days if you close the lid! You can stop and start your painting session at will.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      When we launched the Munchkin Special Delivery earlier this year, we made an error and underestimated demand for the box. After we launched the box on Warehouse 23, it sold out in five hours and left us searching for a way to get more boxes into the hands of Munchkin players. 
      Thanks to your support on Kickstarter, we shipped out over 800 more loaded Munchkin Special Delivery boxes. We were happy, you were happy, and it didn't take long for the requests for another box to flood our mailboxes and social media channels. 
      We are delighted to announce the Munchkin Holiday Grab Box, a pack of Munchkin goodies that is our answer to your demands for more. And to make things a bit more fun, we are also producing an exclusive Munchkin bookmark for the box . . . and we're even offering two different box sizes! 
      And both boxes come with the Twelve Bonuses of Christmas printed on the box!
      We'll also throw in lots of promos and random Munchkin dice!
      The Munchkin Holiday Grab Box is carefully packed by hand and will include a combination of expansions and/or blister packs, accessories, and a Munchkin rule printed right on the box. This is a special box containing over $100 worth of Munchkin loot for only $60 (includes shipping; U.S. only)!
      Need more Munchkin this holiday season? The Santa-Sized Holiday Grab Box is packed with $200 worth of loot for $120 (includes shipping; U.S. only).
      Can't decide? Get both! And in the Signed tier, one of your bookmarks will be signed by Steve Jackson himself.
      Do you need even more Holiday Boxes? After the Kickstarter rewards ship, we will open up a limited number for sale on Warehouse 23.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
       Over 100 adventures for 5th Edition & Pathfinder RPG! 

Mini-Dungeons are two-page adventures for 5th Edition or Pathfinder RPG which are setting agnostic and are easily inserted anywhere in your campaign. These grab-and-go adventures are great when you need something in a pinch! This tome contains 100+ adventures spanning over 200 pages (more with stretch goals)!

Our goal with this project is to consolidate all our published Mini-Dungeons into a complete hardcover volume published as one book for 5th Edition and one book for Pathfinder RPG.
      The layout will be completely redone from the ground up and new stationary backgrounds, graphic effects, and artwork incorporated. Finally, pending stretch goals–we'll add more content and wrap this all into a single, easy to use volume with reference tables, monster glossary, and more. With additional stretch goals we hope to add special guest authors, new artwork, and a gorgeous cover to this hardback book. 
      We're starting this project with 100 adventures and 200 pages; each Mini-Dungeon Stretch Goal increases the book by 2 pages, so let's get rolling and see just how big we can make the Mini-Dungeon Tome!

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)