I have voted for The Girl & her environs several times on C.M.o.N.. No matter what the score, it will never equal the WONDROUS quality of your creation. TRULY INSPIRING!

• Like 1

wow, thanks!
well, i`m not racing for the scores nowdays, but prefer to see them high to promote myself =)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Logos said:

That's really good.  What's the scale?

Aeris is 65mm tall.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lucian523 said:

Exceptional, the flowers in the basket did you have to add those? They look super life like.

i can't leave the link here, but you can find this article on my patreon. check out my signature

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

This is gorgeous, now I have to fight down the urge to fire up the playstation....

haha, mine is hidden in the wardrobe and still can run some CDs =)

Wow!

This makes me wonder if I shouldn't try something in 65mm scale some time.  It seems to offer quite a bit more scope for detailing than 28mm.

How lovely! Still makes me angry! LOL! This is a beautiful piece!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nakatan
      Welcome the living classics! My new project - Mordheim mercenary ogre. Those miniatures from GW golden age are kind of awkward - they are have some real character in it, but the sculpting is really not the top. IMO it still best modern GW 3D-printed dummies, but, well, there are lot of flaws and mistakes, common for newbie sculptors (i walked this path too, so i know how it looks). Well, that where Tamiya putty comes forward and fixes this. As you can see, i used some Tamiya putty on a grounded and partially painted model. Yes, this is as cool as it is! I think some minor work on his face will be a good idea. You can track this project flow on my Patreon page. I will be grateful for your support.

• By Nakatan
      So, i have my second Patreon raffle results! I`m not surprised at all, getting Aeris from my magic hat. Midgar flower girl got 7 tickets, while other two entries got oly one each! So be it.
      I got idea of this project at the start of 2014. After success of Haviland Tuf i was eager to try myself in mid-scale sculpting. I really liked FF7 back then in 1998, when i played it firs time, and since then i facinated by those cool and stylish characters. Just few years later japanese game industry (and WORLD game industry after it) went for fan-service characters, where girls have higly sexual-agressive looks, and the men... Well, sometimes it is hard to distinguish them from girls, looking to their faces and outfits. I really like fan-service, when it comes to the girls, but last years it`s too much even for my taste. 

So, i`m stopped gaming, but still wanted to spent some time with my favorite characters. Thanks God, my work offers me such opportunity. Second thing - this year FF7 will got official remake. It was long 20 years, we have seen LOTS of remakes, but this, probably, will blow the world. Anyway, i will NOT play it, but i will sculpt and paint that sweet flower girl, and you will see most of the process here.

Who is Aeris? Just try to google her - she is a one of most famous japanese game character. Lots of people do not ever played Final Fantasy series, but most of them know that Aeris DIES!!1 You will have a chance to know more, when the FF7 remake hits the shops all around the Planet.

Now, about the figure. Aeris is 65mm tall, but her features are more like that of 54mm, at least, i wanted somewhat realistic look. This is the first female face, sculpted by me, and i like how it comes. My big thanks to Feael for the title pic!

You can see slightly more on my Patreon. Also, watch out for my Patreon Spin Off secret project!
      Best regards, Ivan
    • By Nakatan
      Looks like you will see the process from the middle, but i think it`s not a problem.
      As you can see, i have added some nice butt to her. That idea was around for some long, as i wanted to sculpt the legs for Boudicca, but decided not to do this (yeagh, if i do so, then i will finish whole series in a thousand years!) Anyway, i think that THIS WAY Lagertha is just good enough.
      Also, the detailed article about Tamiya putty on its way. See ya!

• Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)