Jump to content
SamuraiJack

New Releases: July 31, 2017

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Thats cool, but how come the next run of bones III releases are not till December:( I want that Werebear:)

All Bones retail releases from each  kickstarter have been spread out over many months so as not to overwhelm retailers with more minis than they could stock.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a cool looking concept.  Cool as a male, would be even cooler as a female :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The following new release items  have a hard release date of Monday July 31, 2017
 
Dark Heaven Legends Fantasy Metal Miniatures
03822___ Day of the Dead Cavalier by Derek Schubert $5.99
03823___ Day of the Dead Duchess by Derek Schubert $5.99
03824___ Barbarian Mouslings (2)  by Gene Van Horne $6.99
03825___ Eastern Mouslings (2) by Gene Van Horne $6.99
03826___ Viking Mouslings (2) by Gene Van Horne $7.49
03827___ Mousling Wizards (2) by Gene Van Horne $7.49
03834___ Dwarf Berserker Jester by Jason Wiebe $5.99
03835___ Dwarf Forge Priestess by Jason Wiebe $5.99
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ladystorm said:
The following new release items  have a hard release date of Monday July 31, 2017
 
Dark Heaven Legends Fantasy Metal Miniatures
03822___ Day of the Dead Cavalier by Derek Schubert $5.99
03823___ Day of the Dead Duchess by Derek Schubert $5.99
03824___ Barbarian Mouslings (2)  by Gene Van Horne $6.99
03825___ Eastern Mouslings (2) by Gene Van Horne $6.99
03826___ Viking Mouslings (2) by Gene Van Horne $7.49
03827___ Mousling Wizards (2) by Gene Van Horne $7.49
03834___ Dwarf Berserker Jester by Jason Wiebe $5.99
03835___ Dwarf Forge Priestess by Jason Wiebe $5.99

 

Wait, what? This sounds amazing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Illithar said:

 

Wait, what? This sounds amazing!

Willing to bet this is the jester from the most recent Kickstarter. The Dwarf King's Companions add-on.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Last Knight said:

Willing to bet this is the jester from the most recent Kickstarter. The Dwarf King's Companions add-on.

 

That would explain the figure's state of dress.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Last Knight said:

Willing to bet this is the jester from the most recent Kickstarter. The Dwarf King's Companions add-on.

Oh, awesome, I wasn't able to get that set during the Kickstarter. I will definitely be picking him up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Illithar said:

Oh, awesome, I wasn't able to get that set during the Kickstarter. I will definitely be picking him up.

The SKU indicates this will be a metal version of that figure. ::):

 

Edit to add: ...aaaaand so does the title to the list, "Dark Heaven Legends Fantasy Metal Miniatures".  >_<

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pingo said:

 

That would explain the figure's state of dress.


I actually started painting him last night...I know he's meant to be wearing a bodysuit, but nude except for the cap and pointy shoes seemed funnier.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

I'm trying to save for Bones 4.....and you guys release more mouslings. My wallet will be hiring assassins at this rate. (but it's better than having to wait until December or later.)

 

It's the Kickstarter Bones 3 mouselings just in metal form. They join the others that have made it from Bones to metal.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×