Sign in to follow this  
justcallmej

*kickstarter*Infinite Modular Timber Stronghold, Resin and Digital *Funded*

Reconstructed and redesigned in response to your input, Stronghold on the Borderlands has been reimagined as a MASSIVE digital, infinite fort design for 3dprinting. This Design will offer more than SIX TIMES the digital content for the SAME PRICE as our initial launch! Original resin options will also remain with many NEW add-on options. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      For those looking for something a little different in character and style from the usual fantasy minis.

• By Darcstaar
      Every DM needs wolves.  These were bare metal used on the gaming table for far too long!
      I've been wanting to paint these for a long time, but was intimidated by the fur.
      I finally decided to take the plunge.
      I did some research on the web for images for inspiration, as well as the forums.
      Here's what I came up with.

C&C Welcome.

First, the individuals.
      Here was the inspiration photo from google images for a varied color gray wolf.

This is what I came up with for him.  Coincidentally, it ended up very similar to Anne's picture on the Reaper Web Store.

Next, I wanted a run-of-the-mill gray wolf.
      Here is an inspiration photo.

And the model.

And, as these are all for our Reign of Winter Adventure Path, I wanted a white wolf!

Here was the inspiration.

I was surprised to find so much cream and not so much white, so I tried to replicate it on the model.
      I also tried blue eyes, but they didn't pop quite well enough.  And I threw on some snow and cork "rocks."
      I wasn't entirely happy with it overall, but it is acceptable.

Finally, here are some group shots.
      Overall, I had fun painting these, and knocked all three out in about a week.
      That's SUPER fast for me.

• By Gadgetman!
      One of my favorite authors have a new KS project...  
      Because there just ain't enough slice of life or baking in modern Sci-Fi books...

About
      Years ago I wrote a science fiction story about two forever-friends, unlike in almost every way--species, backgrounds, temperaments, orientations--and how they came together in a relationship that would last through every tribulation, including an intergalactic war. When readers asked me how they met, I wrote their college story. When readers asked me what happened next, I wrote how they began their xenotherapy practice. I'm still writing about them, in fact, because they are, bar none, my readers' best loved couple.
      Their names are Jahir and Vasiht'h, and they are dreamhealers.
      Some people call their story an asexual romance, but whether you go for that or prefer 'forever besties', these stories are about growing up, making choices, figuring out relationships, deciding on what your life means--or should--and baking. A lot of baking. They are cozy slice-of-life novels, and there aren't a lot of novels like them in science fiction. If cups of tea are your cup of tea, you might enjoy checking out Book 1 and 2 respectively. There's an e-book reward tier; you can choose one of them! This Kickstarter in particular is to fund the print edition for Book 3, Dreamhearth, and possibly Books 4 and 5, Dreamstorm and Family, if we hit our stretch goals.
      I love space ships and aliens and epic war sagas. But science fiction has room for quieter stories about what you want to be when you grow up, and the thorny personal challenges of day-to-day life. If you also love spaceships and aliens but want a moment's respite... you might have come to the right place.
      Stretch Goals
      We've got plenty to look forward to this time, including the opportunity for two more paperbacks!
      Bookmark 1. At $750, we'll get Jahir bookmarks! Every print backer will get one! Dreamstorm paperback. At $1000, we'll hit the Dreamstorm stretch goal, opening new tiers! Bookmark 2. At $1500, we'll get the Vasiht'h bookmarks! All print backers will get both bookmarks! Family paperback. At $2000, we'll do a print edition of the final book in the series, Family, opening Yet More Tiers! Risks and challenges
      As much as possible I've streamlined this one so it takes very little by way of work. I've gotten very good at packing and shipping things!
      I think the biggest risks are:
      1. I get hyper and start throwing in prizes and things that I shouldn't because I like running myself to ragged shreds doing stuff;
      2. I get too perfectionist about the things and fuss them to death over millimeter differences in whitespace only I am going to care about.
      I think I'll be able to handle #2 since I've done OVER NINE THOUSAND of these Kickstarters. It's #1 you all are going to have to help me with. Sit on me if I start gibbering about something that sounds impossible, please?
    • By Brianuk
      Have had to rush some minis for our ongoing Dnd campaign, Hoard of the Dragon Queen. Am not the DM but paint the minis. 

All Reaper Bones that started with Army Painter ink washes in one colour over the whole thing. Then using Vallejo paints as base layers and finishing off with another ink wash to tie things together.

The Drakes are "young fire dragons" with the wings cut off. With more time I would have sorted out the two stumps where each wing was. 

The Lizardman is standing in for a troglodyte and the Lilies are standing in for Violet Fungi. 

The cultists are just the Mythos / Cthulu cultists. 

There is a roper as well. 

Can really recommend lining Bones with ink as a liner which I know a lot of others recommend. The whole lot took 3 hours so it is a quick way of getting things onto the table. 

• By Baphomet69
      This is for the supplement, but you can pick up the original book as well if you missed it like I did.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1155053944/the-fantastic-worlds-of-grenadier-supplement
  • Who's Online   38 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)