Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jsalyers

Cavcon Tournament who is going?

6 posts in this topic

After annoying Cavboss (sorry) I finally got signed up for the tournament. Looking forward to meeting some of you there.

I have a pile of unpainted Grand Order of the Temple metal CAV piled on my desk that I've worked fairly hard to collect. I plan to play 100% painted. [crosses fingers]

I've only played 3 games so far so forgive me when I get stuff wrong.

J--

I want to see it, but I have ZERO experience with CAV and I'm signed up for too many classes and volunteering.  I just want to see what it's about, get my t-shirt and a starter figure and find out if I want more for next year!

Grayfax,

Make sure to stop by and try out the "Time of Storms" Event. It will be running the entire show and is set up to teach people how to play or for those already familiar with the rules. More info can be found www.cav-con.com (including tournament rules!).

That's what I plan on hitting.  I figure I can play in and out all weekend long!  And hopefully I won't be a complete newb by the time I show up... (but I might act like it just to make sure I know what I'm doing).

I plan on playing and going Ritter I think!

Part of me wants to bring a giant horde of Wraiths for the lolz, but there's a twelve model limit.