Mutilatedlips

Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders - Galeforce Nine - D&D

Beautiful.  Wish that one was still available. 

10 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

Love the colors. Are you using the drow skin Reaper triad?

Thanks, yes I am. Makes things so much easier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      I was stuck on another project, so I took a break and painted some other minis. This one looks better in real life... Color correction seems to be destroying the image :-/

Yendrensovith is an NPC in my currently-paused campaign; a drow of spectacular violence and a complicated past. For the curious, more information is available here.

• By Darcstaar

This is was my entry for the 4th quarterly Reaper Facebook contest.  It was good enough for 3rd place!

There were so many well painted models, and awesome interpretations.

As I was planning it, my starting idea was copper nmm.  I didn't want the typical verdigris.  Then I thought a bluish or purple to counter the orange, so that got me thinking Drow with purple glazed into her shadows. 

Then I took that farther to try to get OSL in her eyes, shield, and base as if she was casting 'protection from good' or something.

Sadly, the OSL was saved to the end when I ran out of time.  So I tried a bright rim around those areas, then a purple glaze.  It wasn't striking enough for my tastes, but ... deadlines!

So, I hope you like her.

Sorry if the photo is blurry, it's a cell phone screen grab.

C&C welcome.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Happy Birthday @knarthex

Have a great day!!!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I finished Dhaelia for my D&D friend, this is for my current campaign about Broken Gods. Dhaelia is the group's rogue/arcane trickster. Took about 4 hours total on this piece as I'm trying to get it ready for next week's game and I have a lot of other projects going that need to get done before ReaperCon gets here!

WIP thread located here: 

As always, C&C are welcomed and appreciated, thanks for looking!
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Another WIP for me to do this week. I've got Isla Darkstep, Reaper SKU #02698 which I'm painting up for my final D&D player. This one is going to be painted up to look like a drow. 

Anyhow, getting started, I have a couple pics as I got it cleaned and prepped now. Again going with black primer first and then I'll wait until it dries and do some white primer dry-brushed over it to pick out details. I just placed her integral base on a 1 inch circle of wood that I like to use for my bases and then put some procreate around the edges and sculpted the stones to match what was on her base to the best of my limited sculpting ability.

• Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)