• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Auberon
      This lizardman was once a test subject for a number of different paints.  With no real way of knowing what was what I just visually picked out some paints and inks that looked like proper shadows and highlights and finished it off.

• By Adeael Grey
      Had a lot of fun painting this.

• By lazarp
      So one of my friends who plays dnd with me painted this one yesterday to be used as his pc in our campaign. He actually hasn't painted any minis for a few years so this one was a comeback for him . I really like how it turned out!

• By Loim
      I started this conversion a loooong time ago for a friend who needed a dorf with an axe, and I did not at the time have a dorf with an axe. I was never quite happy with it, and the game died quickly. I forgot all about this little guy until recently, and I decided to finish him, and queue him up for the paints. I initially started with a clay weapon sculpt, but while I was fiddling with it it broke. In a fit of rage I cut a piece of aluminum stock and after a few hours of shaping we got here. I did a bit more shaping after this photo, and I plan on doing a bit of Apoxie Sculpt to blend in where the old weapon was cut away. For the surgery I used a #11 Scalpel. All the shaping was done with a #8 Double Cut Mill Bastard and diamond files. 

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      Last year @Pochi painted me a barbarian as an exchange fig. (located here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/80953-spring-exchange-brand-oathblood/&tab=comments#comment-1717270).
      More specifically she painted me a barbarian inspired by the song Holy Diver by Dio (I tend to put odd things for inspiration in me exchange forms).
      I liked him so much that I based my current 5th Ed. character off of the fig.  Now Pochi's fig is far too precious (my precious!!) to go on the gaming table, so I've been using a bare Bones version with the intent of painting him "any day now".
      Now that we've hit 7th level, I'm actually getting around to paint something.  But, since I need him for the weekly game, I'm painting an alternate version first, then I'll swap figs and work on the Brand Oathblood version.
      So I'm starting with 77373: Cuth Wolfson, Barbarian.

This will depict Dio wielding his mighty great axe, Eloise.
      Now Cuth's default axe was a touch....limp, so I dug out the Bones III weapons pack and picked a nice stiff replacement.

Much better.  Now just a little putty to fill in the gap and he'll be ready for his bath before linering.

• Who's Online   40 Members, 3 Anonymous, 160 Guests (See full list)