• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      Well, at least he didn't end up on my shelf of shame.  Some days my eyes and hands just aren't up to the job.  I also learned today that blending metallics is really hard.  Much more practice is needed.  I am pleased with the way the lighting effect worked out, though. 

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,

so here's a Halfling rogue sculpted by Jim Johnson that was put out by Kenzer and Co., and rereleased by Ral Partha recently.  A nice little Hackmaster figure, enjoy him quite a lot, because he's pretty straight forward, kind of iconic-looking Halfling thief. And I've been doing so many greens and such, it was a departure from my woodsy colors, so went for a cloak the color of the Dutch flag and some purple pants.  Enjoy!

• By ChristopherGeorge
      Hi Guys,

Just a quick update from my Do-To List.  Pretty straight foward, light base coat, heavy wash, dry brush highlights.  Let me know what you think :)

• By Pochi
      Here is the Sphinx from Bones 3. She was fun to paint with lots of little details. She has the prettiest face and since she is a little larger, there was lots of room to practice facial features.

Hope my players are good at riddles!

The color on the photos is a little "off" and everything appears a bit more yellow than it actually is. My batteries were dying in my camera so I was trying to hurry and didn't realize the color was slightly off.

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking!

• By scalehunter
      Hi, I have decided to attempt to improve my painting ability by painting my way through h the reaper 3 core set. I will attempt to update weekly and am welcome to tips and critiques as the goal is to improve what I can do as I go.  
      this first batch includes 2 variations of lizard folk 77426 77154, a yeti 77436, a Giant Cobra 77321, and an elite Hobgoblin 77477. My first specific request for help is the use of unusual colors. I feel that I too often use mainly greys and browns, the lizard folk are a good example of one being a little more bland but realistic but the other allows for using colors I wouldn't be able to justify otherwise. I really struggle picking out colors for capes and armors as these end up looking either out of place or way to bland and boring. do you have any ways of choosing when to reach out with bright colors and when to be more reserved? I hope to use responses here to mold future paint jobs for next week. Thanks Guys CC welcome

• Who's Online   31 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)