Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigkid

Replacement parts

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My copy of Ma'al Drakar has a bum left leg and I'm looking for another. Is there a chance in the heavens I can order just a leg or is it gonna be a whole new model? The old leg is beyond repair.

Edited by bigkid

usually if you contact reaper and say what is wrong they will send you a new part without cost to you

2 minutes ago, bigkid said:

My copy of Ma'al Drakar has a bum left leg and I'm looking for another. Is there a chance in the heavens I can order just a leg or is it gonna be a whole new model? The old leg is beyond repair.

You cannot order just a leg (not from Reaper anyway...). Did the leg arrive borked or is it something you did to it yourself?

29 minutes ago, etherial said:

You cannot order just a leg (not from Reaper anyway...). Did the leg arrive borked or is it something you did to it yourself?

Completely my fault. I wouldn't ask for a free leg. 

24 minutes ago, bigkid said:

Completely my fault. I wouldn't ask for a free leg. 

Sounds like glue and Greenstuff to the rescue; depending on what you did. Bones is pretty forgiving like that.

1 person likes this

"Beyond repair" sounds like a challenge...  Exactly how bad is it?  

And no, because of the way manufacturing is handled, they do not have parts of large models.  Heck, it's been a long time since you could buy parts of metal models.  

1 hour ago, bigkid said:

Send email to help@reapermini.Com 

1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

"Beyond repair" sounds like a challenge...  Exactly how bad is it?  

Came back from my honeymoon to find the dog had knocked over the hobby table and used the leg as a chew toy. House sitter thought it was a bone. They were sort of right. Anyways the best I can hope for is a replacement and if that doesn't work I'll take suggestions on how to modify the base so the leg looks like it is stuck behind some trees or in water... ;)

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, bigkid said:

Came back from my honeymoon to find the dog had knocked over the hobby table and used the leg as a chew toy.

Got pics?

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, etherial said:

Got pics?

From the honeymoon? :huh:

Pretty sure we have a rule against that. :ph34r:

2 people like this

I saw the pics for this elsewhere. It didn't look all that bad but pics were not the best.

1 person likes this