Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Warstages Kickstarter, Terain from Raging Heroes (Last Day, 9 hours left)

Now Live

eff22646159373fa148f5844d9831a35_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1501296133&auto=format&q=92&s=56ea909d1208ddfb7de392df50edb152

be50cdb78fdab85661c31bc76701885a_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1501296329&auto=format&q=92&s=5ed1c885f6d0235329803e1527d99a2e

2bec045506823f45d823e3e3bcfaa6f4_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1501338595&auto=format&q=92&s=0a1b02de4831ed438aee02f783b05d4f

01_355_FFEZ4748_1024x1024.jpg?16783001453762131941

WarStages is THE scenery system you've been waiting for:
Modular as LEGO,
Epic as a Movie Set,
So Flexible that you can go from Super Massive Battles to
Skirmishes, even RPG, and everything in between!

Coming on Kickstarter in July 2017, with great Early Bird pledges, so don't miss the launch! Watch this space for more images daily, info, and the upcoming countdown clock...

https://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/warstages-kickstarter/kscoming

DON'T MISS THE LAUNCH:

Sign up to our special Warstages Newsletter, and follow us on Kickstarter (make sure you enable notifications) and Facebook.

go on then I'll manage the thread for this which actually looks quite impressive (although as I generally don't do scenery or terrain I won't be pledging unless something special comes up),

although July looks pretty crowded already with a fair number of big projects (CMON's Game of Thrones, Petersen Games Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught 3)

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 2

I'll give it a look see to find out if it's plastic or something else easy to work with. If it's resin, nope.

ETA--that is to say, I'm going to be looking at it very critically either way, but if it's that awful greasy resin crap, well......

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Thanks, but definitely no thanks. I still have not all my miniatures from their last Kickstarter (which promised March 2016 shipping originally). And what I got is in some parts an unusable, inferior product.

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

They were such a mess in tgg2 that as far as I am concerned they have lost kickstarter/preorder privileges. 

Yeah. Not going anywhere near this. So many kickstarters from companies that have actually delivered good. As it stands I am still debating just trying to dump all my tgg2 stuff on eBay. 

• Like 2

No thanks. Loud'n Raging moved all of the TTG2 updates to their own site (where they don't approve comments), and they have made a grand total of one comment in the kickstarter comments since October 2016 (to correct a link to their off site update). I'll save my cash for the upcoming Hasslefree pledge manager and more Bones... or a new computer. This one is just about dead.

• Like 1

Those cathedrals look dangerously (and unnecessarily) tall.  I can see someone leaning in to move a mini and getting one of those pointy bits straight up the nose.  Pegasus make a great series of gothic buildings.  I love them.

Also this will have early birds.  Major turn off.

Edited by Carnacki the Ghost Finder
  • Like 2

I may look to see if they have any interesting pieces to pick up at retail.

Also, for the large thing... I don't think I would ever have enough space ot store it. 

• Like 1

Some of the add-ons seem useful. The main stuff seems outside my needs for a variety of reasons. Storage could also pose an issue when my terrain is 90% Dwarven Forge now. (The Terraclips and TerrainLinx stuff just doesn't see the table very often any more...except the grass tiles).

I'm to cheap to pay that amount of money for some pretty cardboard.

Also, I'm not very impressed by the 'get it now, before it's gone forever' marketing gimmick.<_<

• Like 4