Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Pre-launch
Warstages Kickstarter, Terain from Raging Heroes (planned for July 2017)

10 posts in this topic

01_355_FFEZ4748_1024x1024.jpg?16783001453762131941

WarStages is THE scenery system you've been waiting for:
Modular as LEGO,
Epic as a Movie Set,
So Flexible that you can go from Super Massive Battles to
Skirmishes, even RPG, and everything in between!

Coming on Kickstarter in July 2017, with great Early Bird pledges, so don't miss the launch! Watch this space for more images daily, info, and the upcoming countdown clock...

https://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/warstages-kickstarter/kscoming

DON'T MISS THE LAUNCH:

Sign up to our special Warstages Newsletter, and follow us on Kickstarter (make sure you enable notifications) and Facebook.

go on then I'll manage the thread for this which actually looks quite impressive (although as I generally don't do scenery or terrain I won't be pledging unless something special comes up),

although July looks pretty crowded already with a fair number of big projects (CMON's Game of Thrones, Petersen Games Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught 3)

1 person likes this

Thanks, but definitely no thanks. I still have not all my miniatures from their last Kickstarter (which promised March 2016 shipping originally). And what I got is in some parts an unusable, inferior product.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'll give it a look see to find out if it's plastic or something else easy to work with. If it's resin, nope.

ETA--that is to say, I'm going to be looking at it very critically either way, but if it's that awful greasy resin crap, well......

Edited by Chaoswolf
1 person likes this

They were such a mess in tgg2 that as far as I am concerned they have lost kickstarter/preorder privileges. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Thanks, but definitely no thanks. I still have not all my miniatures from their last Kickstarter (which promised March 2016 shipping originally). And what I got is in some parts an unusable, inferior product.

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

They were such a mess in tgg2 that as far as I am concerned they have lost kickstarter/preorder privileges. 

Yeah. Not going anywhere near this. So many kickstarters from companies that have actually delivered good. As it stands I am still debating just trying to dump all my tgg2 stuff on eBay. 

1 person likes this

No thanks. Loud'n Raging moved all of the TTG2 updates to their own site (where they don't approve comments), and they have made a grand total of one comment in the kickstarter comments since October 2016 (to correct a link to their off site update). I'll save my cash for the upcoming Hasslefree pledge manager and more Bones... or a new computer. This one is just about dead.

1 person likes this

While it looks nice, how is this different from Battle System?

Battle system exists, and won't take 2 years to ship after 1500 'reformulations' of the material...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Those cathedrals look dangerously (and unnecessarily) tall.  I can see someone leaning in to move a mini and getting one of those pointy bits straight up the nose.  Pegasus make a great series of gothic buildings.  I love them.

Also this will have early birds.  Major turn off.

Edited by Carnacki the Ghost Finder

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      No link yet. No additional info. Just a pic.

• By Xherman1964
      One of my girls discarded her empty perfume bottles.
      Now, I'm not a gamer, but I noticed some nice shapes.

It occured to me that many of you could use such things for terrain in your games or even for dioramas.
      Here are some examples taken from the internet.

Think about putting them upside down and you could have a gargantuan gem, a temple, an obelisk, a magic conflux?
      Some could be used upright. Just remove that spraybutton/ cap thingie..
      Maybe this is useful to you?

Feel free to add more ideas.

• By MenhirItlerion
      Hello people, i wanted to share with you 3D renders of a set composed by big and horrorific creatures that will be produced via kickstarter soon. They will be casted with polyurethane resin, while the "breed" will be casted in white metal.

The Full Set consist of:

1) The Renegade Channeller - The Engineer (to be sculpted)

2)The Falling Hen

2b)Fallen Hen chicks

3)The Eager Toad

3b)Eager Toad toadlets (1 of 2 poses done)

• By SamuraiJack
      Red Box Games
      July 14 at 10:41am ·  Ok slight changes in the composition of the Dvergr Kickstarter. Right now ready to go to produciton I have;
      male Elder Wizard
      Female wizard 
      Male apprentice
      female apprentice
      Modular man at arms
      modular thug
      Modular man at arms
      Male thief
      female thief
      Male ranger
      Female ranger
      Female barbarian with battle axe
      Male barbarian with wrahammer
      Male barabarian with two handed sword
      Male pack mule
      Female man at arms
      Female man at arms B
      Not quite ready;
      female thug
      Male tracker
      Male treasure hunter
      Male infantryman
      Male knight
      Female knight.
      i am working on getting the pics edited and the page ready and finishing up these last few items over the weekend. I am hoping to launch sometime late next week but I will let you guys know more definitely as it gets closer.

OK Gang!! Sculpting for the Warbands of the Cold North IV is done and the figures are off to Valiant for molding.....Now it is time for the next RBg project...... DWARVES!!!!! This will be another Warbands project and will expand the current range of RBG dwarves with a new set of semi modular dwarven fighters3 fitted for right and left hand options, and one fitted for right hand options and one fitted for two handed weapon options and all having interchangeable heads. Along with those I will have a new dwarven elder and his apprentice 4 new female dwarves as well. The warriors and the females are already finished. The elder is almost finished and the Apprentice is underway, and I also intend to make a new set of armoured semi modulars as well. This campaign will be launching before delivery on the last warbands campaign is complete. I just simply cannot afford to wait to complete delivery on WBCN IV before launching a new project.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      The Story
      Hello again from Munchkin Metropolis!  This time around I'm targeting all of you Roleplay Gamers!  With my DIY Dungeon Kit you can now take your game nights to a whole new level.  Being able to customize your dungeons into the format you want makes being a game master so much more fun!  Below you'll see the Base Set that includes the 4 most popular sets, plus the Stretch Goal Furniture Set.  The miniatures pictured are not included in your reward (I just wanted to show how I personally utilize this setup)...Other than that, the picture is exactly what you'll receive. 
      Too Much Information
      I've recently been to the Doc and have been placed on a very strict diet and workout regimen (Working out isn't that strict, it's just 30min of light cardio daily).  But he told me not to do anything overly physical, which for a woodworker means I can't really work.  So, to save my heart and keep my business afloat, I've chosen a campaign that utilizes the laser for 80% of the work...with the remaining 20% being light physical duty.
      Due to the sheer weight of these items, I've worked to minimize the cost on materials and labor as much as possible.   The base set weighs almost 15lb and will ship in a 12x12x6 corrugated box.  Making each set is 8 hours of laser time and about 2 hours physical labor (Which is why I set the delivery date 2 months out instead of 1...but for you early backers, expect me to start shipping rewards within a week of the campaign ending.)  Mostly, I wanted to GUARANTEE delivery before Christmas.  By setting it to October, I will have plenty of time to handle anything that comes up. 
      The base set already includes the 4 most popular Expansions and will make an AWESOME Christmas Gift!  
      The floor pieces are designed so that you can expand into infinity to make those LARGE scale battle zones.  
      You'll choose either 1 or 2 inch per expansion. Each Wall Expansion is designed to be as versatile as your campaign!  
      A Base Set ready to ship (The Furniture Set is in the bag)  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rwgdesign/the-do-it-yourself-dungeon-kit
  • Who's Online   43 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)