Happy birthday, Sylverthorne!

35 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sylverthorne said:

*snork* Yeeaah... not quite. Less Beyoncé, more Shakira. <.<

First one I found in google by typing in "dancing girl goblin"

2 people like this

Happy Birthday!

1 person likes this

In the tradition of our people, I am coming to steal all of your things.  Ready your most lethal traps!

If I survive unmaimed, I will be very disappointed in you and tell everybody that your traps are weak and you should be mercilessly shamed with sympathy and kind words.  Even the lowliest swamp sprog will be nice to you until you can't take it anymore and seek redemption through fire. 

*adjusts goggles*  Fingers crossed that there's some really painful acid this time, I want to scream new and interesting high notes.

7 people like this

I know a certain shall we say "frog" who is "great" and very good at modifying nonlethal traps into the most lethal around, I can give you his number... 1-202-2020-FROG

2 people like this

1 minute ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

I know a certain shall we say "frog" who is "great" and very good at modifying nonlethal traps into the most lethal around, I can give you his number... 1-202-2020-FROG

I dunno, I've seen a lot of traps in my time.  Gonna be hard to beat the Electrofire Blades, the POPblender, the Nooseknacker, or the Frying Dutchman.  And that's not even counting the most horrific one of all - The Cuddle Bear. 

I still have flashbacks.

6 people like this

2 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I dunno, I've seen a lot of traps in my time.  Gonna be hard to beat the Electrofire Blades, the POPblender, the Nooseknacker, or the Frying Dutchman.  And that's not even counting the most horrific one of all - The Cuddle Bear. 

I still have flashbacks.

The cuddle bear?? *shudders*

Have you seen the "Lovey Dovey" yet??? It's horrendous, it'll give you nightmares for 20 years!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I still have flashbacks.

Ahh, but have you been on the receiving end of a Care Bear Stare?

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

In fact, I have... it was this one time at barbarian camp... it almost unmade me...

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

The cuddle bear?? *shudders*

Have you seen the "Lovey Dovey" yet??? It's horrendous, it'll give you nightmares for 20 years!

Don't tease me, bro.

3 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

You have no idea how much that burns.  Imagine, if you will, what it would be like to live for just a moment in the center of the sun.  Now imagine that your end is not so mercifully quick, nor that your nerves quickly deaden so you feel nothing.  It is pure, sustained agony.  And also leaves you smelling like Febreze.  

Love hurts, my man.  It's not just a catchy saying. 

7 people like this

No worries. I have something farrrr less pleasant at my disposal.

I cook, you know. Vanquished foes go straight into the pot!  ... you.. you might require something a little stronger than mere chilis, though. I might actually have to retrieve my supply of honey. That hasn't happened in a while.

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

No worries. I have something farrrr less pleasant at my disposal.

I cook, you know. Vanquished foes go straight into the pot!  ... you.. you might require something a little stronger than mere chilis, though. I might actually have to retrieve my supply of honey. That hasn't happened in a while.

A honey trap?? You are going to make sure that the stanky buglips gets covered in honey and then licked to death by a lovable bear who goes by the name Yogi??? :wow:

2 people like this

This birthday thread has gone in some interesting directions.   :huh: 

4 people like this

Just now, Pingo said:

This birthday thread has gone in some interesting directions.   :huh: 

Well... she is a goblin... that's what happens when they have birthdays.

5 people like this

At last the opportunity to come back as a Fart Ghost manifests.  I can give direction and wisdom to young half-frozen jedi in training.

"So... why do they call you Puke Skywalker anyway?"

5 people like this

Happiest birthday to my favorite girlblin! :bday: May it be full of...um...many interesting and non-lethal surprises. And lots of tasty chilies. :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

3 people like this