Sign in to follow this  
Cyradis

02793: Arianna , Fairy Princess "Rainbow Fairy" by Cyr

Nicely done! I'm sure your friend will love her. 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Stunning!

I like the face a lot!

And the rainbow colours are awesome, love those wings.

Great gift!

• Like 2

All your WONDERFUL brushwork & BEAUTIFUL colors frame her LOVELY face perfectly. VERY WELL DONE!

Her wings will be a FINE source of inspiration when I finally use the similar ones on my own pieces...I doubt my will be as lovely, however.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, malefactus said:

All your WONDERFUL brushwork & BEAUTIFUL colors frame her LOVELY face perfectly. VERY WELL DONE!

Her wings will be a FINE source of inspiration when I finally use the similar ones on my own pieces...I doubt my will be as lovely, however.

Pshaw! I am sure you can make them every bit as beautiful! Take more time than I did on prepping the mini ;) 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      The project I've been working on for the past two weeks: Ariel and Orion, queen and King of the wood elves from Warhammer fantasy setting. 
      Their background is quite simple actually, clearly inspired on Titania & Oberon of the fey people. Ariel is a mage, Oberon is the hunter. 
      I decided to paint them with opposite schemes: Ariel with an autumn palette (the flow of her dress made me regret it many times: it could have looked great in blue) and Orion with an spring one. Both are classic characters from Warhammer. Both metal models. Ariel's is really old: probably around 4th-5th edition; there was also an Orion model back then, but mine is the rework from 8th edition. While Ariel's original model shows its era aesthetics but it's still appealing, I thought Orion's original model was outdated and not that good. While painting them, Orion took a lot more time (a lot more), since it has a lot more detail. 

• By MissNiki
      These mini's are sooooo tiny! AND adorable!! 

I did have some trouble really picking out details on the Fairy and the one I am referring to as "Ragdoll". The soft edges were a little confusing at first and the way the Fairy's body is positioned, it was hard to tell what was leg or clothing! lol But I looked on google to get some reference from others that had already tackled these. That was super helpful! 
      After that I had painted these 3 up and set em aside for a while and worked on other things, not really sure what I wanted to do with them.

Then a couple weeks ago I went on a Youtube binge watching soooo mannny videos about basing and came up with some cool ideas! (Stay tuned for more on that!) 
      While cleaning up my bulletin board, a pushpin broke. The metal part, right off. I almost tossed it out, but I have a problem holding onto anything that might be useful later lol. But then I immediately imagined it as a spool of thread. *sketch idea, hold for later* Then I just had to figure out what mini to use and my husband suggested the ragdoll, I mean she is stitched together so ya! 

Then I did the Treant, those yellow bits on his base are foraged pieces of the invasive plant Virginia Creeper. We have some growing on our shed and as I was clearing it away I noticed how cool the little feets from their vines they use to climb look, so I snipped a ton of em, dried em out and hold onto them for neat terrain. These ones I chose to paint this yellow tone to accent the tree, without taking away or distracting from it! 

Lastly, was the fairy, I just felt her jamming out on top of a little pile of rocks would be cute lol. So I used cork as stone and little bits of clump foliage and some other cork stone and flock to decorate.

Thanks for looking everyone! C&C always welcome! 

• By Glitterwolf
      So back to reposting my minis after the account crash.

This is Freebooter winged Vampire Raven, sh swoops down from this ruin to attack Hasslefree's Gen.
      I removed Gen's horns, I wanted her to look more human.

Gen's pics are linked cause, nude...mammal parts,

I like the wings, but overall I'm not so proud of this.
      Around this time ( years ago) I noticed my eyesight getting worse.
      Nowadays I use a visor.

https://postimg.cc/image/ef2n7zl6d/

https://postimg.cc/image/dcsgpgpid/

https://postimg.cc/image/5k1sxhbth/

https://postimg.cc/image/d012j9rt1/

• By dunker79
      Updated photos of General Matisse I painted a few months ago.  Would appreciate any c&c. Please enjoy.

• By Pochi
      Here is the Sphinx from Bones 3. She was fun to paint with lots of little details. She has the prettiest face and since she is a little larger, there was lots of room to practice facial features.

Hope my players are good at riddles!

The color on the photos is a little "off" and everything appears a bit more yellow than it actually is. My batteries were dying in my camera so I was trying to hurry and didn't realize the color was slightly off.

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking!

Update: She is on the list to be released on March 5!

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)