TheAuldGrump

Webcomics - Because....

From Megan - but I am doing them because creating links on a tablet... sucks. ::P:

The Devil's Panties - About the struggles of a young artist. (Ongoing - but the artist isn't feeling that young anymore.)

Candi - About the struggles of a young artist. (Ended, but the cartoonist has a new comic.)

Squid Row - About the struggles of a young artist. (Ended, but has a sequel.)

The Auld Grump, not sure, but I think she has a theme going....

• Like 2

A lot of good comics here so far.  Here's one or two that I haven't noticed:

SPQR Blues - A roman Legionnaire, free from the army, returns to Rome and becomes sort of a private detective.

Dumbing of Age - Remember how dumb you were in college?  Remember how smart you were?  Remember how much fun you had?  Remember how it sucked?  Slice of life comic in college.  Humorous, usually.

Up to 4 Players - This started out as a simple comic about board games and tabletop gamer life, but recently it's turned into a strip where the characters are playing a homebrew Savage Worlds RPG, where they have extra bits showing how the rules work and get interpreted.

Atomic Robo - It's also a print comic, but all the comics are on the website, and new pages come out regularly.  In the 20s, a brilliant Nicola Tesla created an atomic-powered robot.  He's had a long, very adventurous history, and occasionally it's looped over itself.

And to bring it home...

30 Miles of Crazy - A local Denver webcomic about the crazy bars, people, and other things that make up Colfax Avenue.

• Like 1

I have, I think, mentioned Weregeek - a comic that strikes close to my heart.

But before Weregeek the cartoonist did a comic titled Moosehead Stew -

2009-07-03.jpg

Megan does that - but somehow Megan manages to make a beanbag chair look sensual.... (Me, I can't even make them look comfortable....)

The Auld Grump - my body has too many right angles, I think....

• Like 2

Found a couple of new comics...   

Foxy Flavored Cookie about a man who gets bitten and gets changed into a werefox? And at the same time loses his memory...  

Has a Succubus companion... And yeah... lots of weird characters. Early comics are... not all that good... 

Tamerlane a comic about a clumsy bat(anthro) trying to take care of a human child. 

Very well-done art. 

On 10/08/2017 at 4:12 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

I have, I think, mentioned Weregeek - a comic that strikes close to my heart.

But before Weregeek the cartoonist did a comic titled Moosehead Stew -

2009-07-03.jpg

Megan does that - but somehow Megan manages to make a beanbag chair look sensual.... (Me, I can't even make them look comfortable....)

The Auld Grump - my body has too many right angles, I think....

This comic is us.

I wish it was still running, I think it is the best comic ever done.

• Like 1

Am I the only person that reads this strip and goes 'Dear gods! NO!'

fc03031.png

That stuff is about as safe as juggling nitroglycerine.... The number one safety tip is DON'T!

If you soak a bit of paper in it, put it in an envelope, let it dry, then the friction from taking the paper out of the envelope is enough to set it off.

I love Freefall....

The Auld Grump

• Like 1

Hand deliver.

Heh - the next strip pretty much explains what happens with most possibilities....

fc03032.png

Is it a bad sign that this strip put a smile on my face?

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

I'm not so much up on chemistry as being up on things what go *BOOM!* (I have never made jelly, but I have made ANFO - we used it to blow a stump in Kansas..)

The Auld Grump