So many names I recognize, and some new faces. :D Haldir, Aryanun...and of Course Froggy (I just unpacked your battle toad the other day as well as the fairy dragon with his stolen pie.)

life is good. We finally bought an acreage last summer, and I have spent the last ten months unpacking (And I am still unpacking! You really accumulate a lot of stuff over time.) I have slowly started to set up a proper "hobby room" though it looks more like a natural disaster atm.

YWftSTi.jpg

VsFLxbY.jpg

Hope they aren't too big....

I am the proud owner of 12 chickens, 9.5 cats (This is counting the feral that has decided the barn is a nice place to live), 4 dogs and three horses. I am really looking forward to painting, and I have to say I have missed you all a lot! 

I'd write more, but need to get ready for work...and for the person who was looking for Monday.....It ran me over yesterday and I failed to get a licences plate.....You catch up with it, give it a swift kick for me as well.

• Like 9

::facepalm::  Game of Thrones!!

Hi Lady!  Your name looks familiar but maybe from old topics I ran across back when I came around in 2013.

• Like 2

Oh.

Not a fan, sorry. I hope this doesn't mean my nerd card gets revoked.::P:

• Like 4

Just now, Chaoswolf said:

Oh.

Not a fan, sorry. I hope this doesn't mean my nerd card gets revoked.::P:

You will always be our hairy nerd. :P

• Like 3

I'm actually pretty sure there isn't a big Game of Thrones discussion thread here.  EDIT: there's a brand new one, still a puppy.

It's not against the rules or anything, just nobody did it.

Also, Welcome back. We've made a few changes, but not too many.

Edited by Reaperbryan
  • Like 8

Unpainted horse....Yes, Model horses are on my list to paint as well.

Ya I disappeared for a bit, had moved to a smaller place, no room to set out all the paints. And with real life I am going to be sporadic, but  still  be here. (So any topics have so many replies already!)  

But the new bigger place means more "adult" responsibilities :P  

Thanks for the hellos, hugs and  welcome back so far. I need to do some reading. Froggy's random post really scares me....

• Like 3

I like GOT!!!

*** Wanders off after this brilliant statement***