• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 3xoterricDesigns
      Hi nerds, this is my first Kickstarter. Gotta take care of my gamer nerds yeah? There's inserts for minis, favorite dice, and dice jail. The slots are specifically sized to handle Magic cards with sleeves too.
      What do you think? I need all the sharing I can get folks.

Kickstarter link
      Twitter: @3xoterricDesigns

• By heruca
      Hi folks. I am creating cross-platform map-making software (for Windows and macOS), suitable for creating both print-resolution maps and lower-resolution maps suitable for use with virtual tabletop software. It's called MapForge, and it will be sort of a spiritual successor to Dundjinni, but with a greater focus on stitching maps together from pre-existing map tiles and then customizing the resulting map (with additional decorations, etc.) to suit the GM's particular needs.

MapForge should appeal to GMs of face-to-face game sessions and to those using any VTT software, who want to create their own slick-looking battlemaps to visually enrich their RPG sessions (in any genre), but who find existing mapping programs (including image-editing tools such as Gimp and Photoshop) too intimidating/confusing/expensive.

I am currently running a Kickstarter campaign to fund the program's development. The software will be priced to be very accessible/affordable, probably $30 or so, but it's just $27 during the Kickstarter campaign. And to help offset the cost even more, there will be at least 9 free content Add-Ons for it, covering various genres. MapForge will also offer a free level of use, so having a license won't be required to make maps with it.
      Version 1.0 of MapForge should be ready to go on sale in July 2017. Shortly after that, MapForge will also have the ability to generate random "dungeon" layouts via Donjon.

I hope you will all take a minute to check out the project, play around with the downloadable prototype, and if you like what you see, tell your GM friends about it.

Thanks!
      --Hernan (aka Heruca)

PS: The campaign funded on day 1, and is now at 475% of the funding goal, with ~1330 backers and 9 days to go. All the Stretch Goals have already been unlocked.
    • By buckyball
      On the Reapercon website, I noticed that there is a link to submit a game. But when I clicked on it it took me to the GM policies page. Is there a link somewhere for the game submission forms to fill out?

buckyball
    • By Mutilatedlips
      This came in a Reaper blister with Baron Tervin Blackshield. I could not find them in the reaper store, even under the limited models.

I painted Baron Tervin about a year ago and finally got to Murgmo, who just looks like the nastiest goblin model I have ever seen. Pity there isn't more of him available. 

• By TheAuldGrump
      Not specific to any particular campaign or RPG - just a place for folks to share adventure seeds for urban fantasy campaigns, since it came up on another thread.

[Dark] The players are hired by a necromancer to learn who murdered one of his corpses. She was engaged to be wed the day before he purchased her remains, and is not happy about being dead....

[Humorous] The Goblin bard and his band has cast Irresistible dance, and to the players' horror... it is a polka.

The Auld Grump
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)