• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guildenstern
      Ok so, my aussie friends and us play RPGs via Roll20 every friday and we take turns GMing. After a bit of a hiatus we've come back to my game, which is based in my world I call the Land of Oden. It's essentially high fantasy, low tech (though some exists from the 'previous' world, it's considered anathema) - you've got your typical racial archetypes.

The basic backstory is there are a lot of independent type holdings, and most people belong to a Guild, if they have a trade. Guilds keep the areas safe, caravans going, food grown, and animals, well husbanded. Anyway, so the PCs are all Guild Journeymen off on their Journeyman's quest (a ritual they all have to go through before being considered full time Guild members). By tradition the quest is secret - they can ask for help, but not say "I'm on X quest, help me find Y" kind of thing.

Lots of random quests are easy enough to insert - but here's the thing. I didn't think too far ahead when I decided they were on their Journeyman's quests... and all of them are very different >< I'm having trouble tying them all together =/ I was hoping maybe one of you guys would have some ideas to help out!

Quests:
      Dariac - Dragon-Slayer (kinda defunct ancient order as Dragons no longer exist): find a red herring (deliberately made it so basically it can be anything)
      Althoniel (Healer): has to find a special plant known to flower perhaps only every 11 years (provided random pic)
      Mud - (Hunter): find the White Stag (not necessarily kill, just needs proof)
      Rosen - (Wanderer - essentially woods guide/surveyor type): needs to survey Khurash Dhenfor (an area no one's been in for a generation, give or take)
      Rincwind - (Mage) - survive to the Guild seat, at the top of the Mountain (planning a surprise for this one, once he gets there)
      Heldin/!s͎tchp - (Elf) - not really the same, his background is he was cursed somehow into the shape of a falcon (!s͎tchp) and ended up travelling with Mud as a companion for a long time, until a recent spate of magic in a Necromancer's Lair seemed to give him the ability to shift, at least temporarily back to his Elven form (it's still somewhat involuntary)

So while this can be an ongoing campaign for a while - and there will be a big Baddie slowing them down etc - I need some way to tie these together >< How do I get myself out of this pickle?! I am a little loathe to simply let them all find out everything they're looking for is in the same place... that seems... just wrong. Idk =/

Help? lol
    • By Auberon
      This one is almost over so I figured it had already been posted here, but if it has my search-fu has failed me.

Trudvang Chronicles

It is well past its funding goal at this point, and I'll probably never play it, but it is still tempting just to help with a translation project and for the art.
    • By haldir

Starfinder: Dead Suns
      Chapter 1: INCIDENT AT ABSALOM STATION
      by Robert G. McCreary
      Starfinder Adventure Path #1: Incident at Absalom Station © 2017, Paizo Inc. All Rights Reserved. 
      For more info visit www.paizo.com/starfinder 

You all have received a message from a dwarf by the name of Duravor Kreel, a member of the Starfinder Society. In this message he says he has a offer for you that if your task is successful could bring you notoriety with the Society itself. He wants you to meet him on Absalom Station. After you've arrived he'll  show you around the Station, get settled in & help with your membership into the Society. Why he picked you? The dwarf has heard some things about each one of you off the net & knew you'd be perfect for the job. After your arrived, he'll explain the job in more depth. He excited to see everyone.

Now,  where or not, your a native of Absalom Station, you've decided that you needed some time away where it's a vacation or a job you're returning on the shuttle, Okimoro. A non-descriptive shuttle like any other that frequents the docking bays of the Station. In particular, Docking Bay 94 ("what a piece of junk".........) on this day.

Absalom Station

The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station are abuzz with activity as travelers bustle by, preparing to board or disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens of worlds. Brash and swaggering star pilots, scurrying ysoki mechanics, and expectant colonists mingle with enigmatic kasatha mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing vesk mercenaries, and more, creating a microcosm of the abundance and variety of life in the Pact Worlds. New arrivals meet friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and are whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the vast space station.

Docking Bay 94

Beyond them, ground crews tend to the docked ships, and dockworkers in mechanized cargo lifters load and unload freight and luggage.  A sharp tang of ozone hangs in the air—a byproduct of electrical discharges from the docked ships—but underneath, the station’s atmosphere has a slightly used aroma. The docking bay’s deck plates thrum beneath your feet, though whether it’s from the passage of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station’s power conduits and air recycling systems is impossible to say.

Taking in your surroundings the bay looks like any other docking bay, a large, worn yellow painted "94" lays on the floor directly in front of everyone (everyone is in the grey "trapezoid"), that steps off the shuttle. A information kiosk in on your left. There are set of giant double doors North of the party & there are 2 passages that to the side of those doors.

Anyone outside the shuttle, give me a Perception Check.
    • By heruca
      Anyone who may have missed out on the MapForge Kickstarter campaign...You can now get in on the MapForge Indiegogo campaign.

There are two new videos to check out, even if you already backed the Kickstarter. And the MapForge Beta is available for download, so you can take the software for a spin.

• Who's Online   41 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)