redfox

Can anyone identify this dwarf?

Is that a hammer or an axe? Good to know for looking through the Figure Finder. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

plastic or metal? because it looks a lot like the old mage knight dwarf from the first set.

I think that's the winner!

Dwarven Berserker #047.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Auberon
      I have had some VMA Signal Red (metallic) gathering dust for quite a while, so this morning I decided to try it out.  Three hours later (including finding and shaking the paint) I have a complete test subject. I think that given the time to really work with it a person could do a decent TMM red with it.  As is, I have a tabletop ready dwarf.

• By Loim
      I started this conversion a loooong time ago for a friend who needed a dorf with an axe, and I did not at the time have a dorf with an axe. I was never quite happy with it, and the game died quickly. I forgot all about this little guy until recently, and I decided to finish him, and queue him up for the paints. I initially started with a clay weapon sculpt, but while I was fiddling with it it broke. In a fit of rage I cut a piece of aluminum stock and after a few hours of shaping we got here. I did a bit more shaping after this photo, and I plan on doing a bit of Apoxie Sculpt to blend in where the old weapon was cut away. For the surgery I used a #11 Scalpel. All the shaping was done with a #8 Double Cut Mill Bastard and diamond files. 

• By Patrik Strom
      The first painted mini of the year! I really love this sculpt. My favorite part by far is the comb over :D I did a poor job of cleaning the miniature before priming and starting to paint it (like always), so there's a bit of grain on the axe and other irregularities. But nothing to harmful.

• By Blue22111
      Hi! I just got some Warhammer pink horrors and have no idea what MSP colors to buy to paint them. I have no pinks at all and don't know what would be best. Does anyone have any advice?

Note that I have all of the citadel shades so I think I'm covered there.

Thanks in advance!
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting a Dwarf Engineer from Stonehaven, having recently backed their second Dwarf kickstarter, I thought I'd better finish what I got from their first many moons ago.

This one is a bit rough around the edges, I didn't put much effort into prepping my minis in ye olden days, plus he's been partially painted and stripped at least a couple of times by this point, but I think he turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 112 Guests (See full list)