Disciple of Sakura

77580: Ma'al Drakar the Dragon Tyrant (Picture Heavy)

Wow!!! That is very impressive. I can't even imagine doing that much work on one mini, although this guy ain't so mini sized. I hope you get the money you deserve out of the auction.

• Like 1

Wow, cool stuff!  Interesting approach with the pupil-less eyes.  I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it is well executed.  As for the rest... I know for sure, I like it a lot!

PS. Good luck with the auction!

Kang

Edited by Kang
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kang said:

Wow, cool stuff!  Interesting approach with the pupil-less eyes.  I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it is well executed.  As for the rest... I know for sure, I like it a lot!

PS. Good luck with the auction!

Kang

I generally prefer my dragons and demons to have glowing orbs over regular eyes. In general, I feel it works better visually, and matches more with literature and media portrayals, but I can see how others might not appreciate it as much. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, DocPiske said:

Very nice, clean work. And you used the same color scheme for the heads! Great minds and all that...

Thanks. Aside from a white dragon, I've painted a Pathfinder "gargantuan" sized dragon in each of the other colors, so I just used the same color palettes I'd used before. 

Edited by Disciple of Sakura
Spelling error
  • Like 1

Really nice one, really good job, well done ! I like the color scheme, and you did a solid work on the base. (in love with this round base, Must have  a real cool effect in a gaming room !)