Sign in to follow this  
Cyradis

03507: Collin Coalshadow, Thief by Cyr

I should have taken some pictures before the beard went on. 

The face was BEAUTIFUL. It looked rather like my fairy lady's face. He was gorgeous. The most feminine face I could have possibly done... on a dude. A dude with a twisted smile, but still. 

So I tried to cover it with some stubble. Looked a bit off at the lips. So to conceal that his lips are a bit funky, I went "heck with it" and gave him a twirly mustache and a goatee along with the five o'clock shadow. 

Did it work? Or does he still look like a lady with a stick-on beard? Nothing wrong with androgyny but that isn't my intention with this figure either. How can I get him to look like a young cocky dude thief? More eyebrow? AHHHHH Painting dudes is difficult. 

20170720_132502.jpg

20170720_132507.jpg

20170720_133059.jpg

20170720_133102.jpg

20170720_133106.jpg

The original face before beard was so good I could have done Youtube make-up tutorials for women off it. Great... but that wasn't the plan. 

• Like 10

He actually reminds me of George Michael and certain other guys who, though being less than typically masculine feature-wise, have strikingly thick/dark beards.  The guy from The Office (maybe) who was also in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  Maybe a less thick stubble would help--just a light wash of beard-color?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BLZeebub said:

He actually reminds me of George Michael and certain other guys who, though being less than typically masculine feature-wise, have strikingly thick/dark beards.  The guy from The Office (maybe) who was also in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  Maybe a less thick stubble would help--just a light wash of beard-color?

I glazed over the stubble with the skin tone color to tone down the sidebeard. I like it - makes the goatee stand out more. Thanks! 

He brings to mind a few Guys who were more pretty than handsome. Davy Jones, David Cassidy, & Michael Smith come to mind; Michael Smith is/was my Brother in Law. When he was a young man he looked like David Cassidy's better looking kid brother....now he looks like Jackie Cooghan (Uncle Fester). All that aside, there is something swashbuckling handsome about the Guy that brings to mind the Three Musketeers. This has UBERCOOL potential. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this