Really nice! I love your color scheme. The pop of color with the blonde hair is great.

• Like 1

you may be a second time poster but not a first time painter with those smooth blends and excellent color choices

This is excellent and I sincerely hope there will be a lot more!

Maybe even a WIP to share your methods with us!

• Like 3

Saw this of Facebook and I have to say that I love the hue that the hair has, and it matches the shade of blue beautifully.

And welcome to the forums as an official member! I hope you enjoy crazy; it's all we got here.::P::lol:

• Like 2

I don't know if I would have considered blonde as s haif color choice, but if totally works.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, robinh said:

you may be a second time poster but not a first time painter with those smooth blends and excellent color choices

This is excellent and I sincerely hope there will be a lot more!

Maybe even a WIP to share your methods with us!

Thank you for your kindness. :)

I am not a beginner to painting but I am a beginner to Reaper Miniatures. I am actually inspired by many of the painters here who are creating amazing works while pushing their abilities as painters. Plus you have such amazing talent behind the curtain that even I have been inspired to elevate my own practices.

I would enjoy sharing more with you all as this Forum has a great Community within it. If there is something you would like to see, please let me know. I hope to be an asset to this group.

I am currently working on the Frost Giant King and post WIPs on the Reaper Facebook page and at 1HourANight. (Also on Facebook.) If it is okay to cross-post I will post my work here. I am still getting used to the rules so let me know if I stray.

Thank you again for your warm welcome. :)

IMG_20170719_220013.jpg

• Like 16

3 hours ago, seej said:

Really nice! I love your color scheme. The pop of color with the blonde hair is great.

Gratitude! I am working on Color Theory and found an App called Color Wheel that assists in color choice. I recommend it!

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Saw this of Facebook and I have to say that I love the hue that the hair has, and it matches the shade of blue beautifully.

And welcome to the forums as an official member! I hope you enjoy crazy; it's all we got here.::P::lol:

Gratitude! I strove for the hair and Amber jewels to frame face and bust to draw attention to where I want the viewer to look. I was looking at Derek Schubert's work in the Inspiration Gallery and work to get better myself.

I have been reading quite a bit before I got the courage to make myself known. I think you all are just the right amount of crazy and kind. 

It is like a large family. :D

Edited by KingMob
Silly auto-correct
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Harrek said:

The skin tones are amazing!  That face is perfect.

Gratitude! I appreciate your C&C.

The face is what I strive to bring focus too: it is the first place a viewer looks. The sculpt is epic and allowed me opportunity to really focus on her eyes and face.

With smooth skin she has an illusion of youth, where I could make her appear older if I accented eye mouth creases.

She reminded me of the Titans from WoW. 

1 hour ago, hdclearman said:

Great eyes.

Gratitude. That is one of the most difficult parts of Miniature Painting. I appreciate your insight. (I even researched how to do eye shadow.)

1 hour ago, Mikael said:

Amazing job! I especially like how the eyes came out

Gratitude! It makes the effort worthwhile. :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

Welcome to the forums. Quite the lovely contribution too. 

Thank you. I hope to be a positive asset. :)

• Like 4