7 posts in this topic

I like them!!!

3 people like this

Thanks Xherman! Much appreciated!

1 person likes this

What do you mean "nothing special?"  These are great!

1 person likes this

Thanks Darcstaar! I'm just saying that I didn't spend more than 2-4 hours on them, rather than the 8-10 or more that I normally do on my own figures. Since I needed them completed for a game coming up on 8/5 I figured I shouldn't be too detail oriented, LOL 

nicejob, very clean 

1 person likes this

I think you did a great job on them all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sushiroll
      I just got into miniature painting and decided to post on the forum to get some feedback and advice. This is only the second miniature I've ever painted. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out despite my lack of experience. I'm thinking of dry brushing his back a bit more for an even more intense frost/ice effect. I plan on varnishing and basing him as soon as the bases I ordered arrived. Any CC is welcome thanks for looking!

• By Glamberry
      Hi all,

This is a model I painted quite some time ago. The mouslings simply stole my heart. This is a metal figure and not bones (i could not do the mouslings in bones i think). This is more for the photography set up than the painjob though....what do you guys think? I need to get a nice neutral back drop and the teal probably is a bit too busy but other than that i think the shot is nice and clear. If everyone approves of pics like that then I have a good reason to annoy the photographer (my spouse) to take more :D He's far better than me and has the proper camera. I'm sure lots of praise will help me convince him ^^

• By knarthex
      So even though I haven't been W.I.P.ping, I have been painting here and there....
      This is the WizKids Dreadlock Troll, that I decided to paint as an Ice Troll for our current Frostgrave Campaign....
      He has various pale greys and off whites, then  very dilute GW Blue ink Glazed on the skin, GW Snakebite Leather on his loin cloth, and SC75 SS Camo Shadow and SC75 Field Grey 50% on his hair....

Thanks for looking!

The Mojo May Return....
    • By Maglok
      So I painted these oozes many years ago. Yet in my OCD-ness to base everything on bevelled bases I have rebased them and did a few improvements on the paintjob. I like the green ooze better then I like the yellow ooze, but they will do. :) These are the metal ones, not the transulecent bones ones. You can find them in the Reaper Store.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)