• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Patrik Strom
      I have a halfling npc in a DnD5 game I’m running. When I introduced the character I had this figure in mind and he has since become one of the PC’s butler. It’s taken me some time to get around to put some paint to him and …. The face didn’t really work out all that well. He looks a bit psychotic. I’m not sure that the players will trust him once I’ve placed the mini on the table :)

• By Guindyloo
      I figured I should put up a Show Off thread for this since I haven't seen any other fully painted versions anywhere. This is the resin Maiden Bust that was offered as an exclusive at Reapercon last year, sculpted by the wonderful Julie Guthrie. @buglips*the*goblin bought her for me before I even knew she existed because, just between you and me, he's actually a sweetheart.
      After painting her skin, I realized she bore a striking resemblance to Tori Amos, so I had to make her a redhead.

Pictures aren't the best, my harsh lighting is blowing out the contrast, I ran an Auto Fix through editing software to cut back some of the glare, but I didn't want to mess with them too much. Also my Kimera Kolors box was obviously not the best backdrop, but photography just isn't my hobby, sorry. I hope y'all like her anyway.
    • By Citrine
      Some Stone Golems (SKU 77171) to challenge my players with in some future game session.

• By Citrine
      I had fun painting these Bones mushroom men (SKU 77345) to a tabletop standard.  Their faces are so derpy and cool!

• By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Bones owlbear. My husband calls him the crazy chicken. He is a little on the scrawny side and more than a bit manic. His face reminds me of Animal from the Muppets.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 142 Guests (See full list)