Pochi

Arathanel, Elf Ranger - Bones (Photo Heavy)

I like the color scheme, and at least to me, the skin is a good tone for a Drow. I love it when people give some background to their minis, it's always funnier, more interesting. So good detail with the scarf ^^ Great job! 

• Like 3

I like it. I like the purple on his quiver too. It stands out as unique. As if it has a story all it's own. 

The copper color needs a bit of a bump up in my opinion. Maybe wash it down then use the same color to hit the mids and a brief peak of white to hit the highlights. 

Over all I really like it. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 2

Thanks all! I did like his Drowiness (haha). I don't know, for some reason he wasn't as fun for me to paint as the others so I rushed through. I did consider letting him take a dip in Simple Green but decided he was fine for gaming and he was my practice for Drow skin so he served his purpose.

• Like 2

Like him or not, I think you did a very good job on him. I especially like the bit of backstory you created with the scarf.:winkthumbs:

• Like 1

Just saw this - am planning on my Arathanel being a drow also (the whole party is going to be a bunch of evil's as Navatharr is a Gold in my DDS2) and didn't realize you had gone this route as well :)  I had even envisioned his bow done in bone shards like you did.. lol

He looks awesome!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eldamir said:

Just saw this - am planning on my Arathanel being a drow also (the whole party is going to be a bunch of evil's as Navatharr is a Gold in my DDS2) and didn't realize you had gone this route as well :)  I had even envisioned his bow done in bone shards like you did.. lol

He looks awesome!

Great minds, huh? Haha! Yes, I pictured the bow as bone and antler. It didn't really seem to be wooden to me so I think the bone colors work. Can't wait to see what you do with your adventurers!