Pochi

Andriessa, Female Wizard - Bones (Photo Heavy)

Nice skin!

Maybe "Giant Hand" IS the spell?

Nice little freehand symbol.

• Like 3

Love the hair!

I like the Celtic knot freehand.  I too have used that same one before.  The hand proportion doesn't strike me as that odd.

• Like 1

Good color contrast from the skin tone and those vibrant clothing colors. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Nice skin!

Maybe "Giant Hand" IS the spell?

Nice little freehand symbol.

Maybe that is the spell she using! Good thinking! Ha! And thank you!

10 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Love the hair!

I like the Celtic knot freehand.  I too have used that same one before.  The hand proportion doesn't strike me as that odd.

Thank you! The freehand symbol is actually on mine and hubby's wedding rings and we have a matching tattoo as well.
The hand looks less weird after I painted it. Before, it seemed disproportionately large.

• Like 3

Nice work. I like the colors you chose.  I was thinking of something similar for my Bombshell mini. Now I almost going to feel like  I'm stealing.

Edited by Silvervane
  • Like 1

She may be my favorite in The Dragon Hunting Crew. There is something DELICIOUSLY exotic about her. She is also BEAUTIFULLY painted in an imaginative selection of colors. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
R to r
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Choptop said:

Wow! Love the hair, and excellent freehand work! That's something I would love to learn to do.

Thanks! Freehand eludes me. I just cannot figure out how to get the effects I see on some people's minis. So, I am getting a dvd where the artist is a pro at freehand so hopefully I can figure it out. The freehand on this mini was actually my second attempt. I had a design going all the way up the scarf pieces but I couldn't get it looking crisp so I repainted the blue and just did the small design at the bottom. I guess I won't get better unless I practice!

8 hours ago, Silvervane said:

Nice work. I like the colors you chose.  I was thinking of something similar for my Bombshell mini. Now I almost going to feel like  I'm stealing.

I had already painted her hair and then, I believe it was Bathory, painted their frost giant with ombre hair (better than I did btw!) and I felt like I was stealing too. Then I realized that even if I had actually been emulating Bathory's work, it is because I liked it and want to try and get the effect myself. I say this because I am totally going to try out the skin tone used on their frost giant queen. Your work is always lovely, I am sure your Bombshell Babe will be, well, a bombshell!

7 hours ago, malefactus said:

She may be my favorite in The Dragon Hunting Crew. There is something DELICIOUSLY exotic about her. She is also BEAUTIFULLY painted in an imaginative selection of colors. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank you! I hope that your use of the word "deliciously" isn't an ominous premonition. I think I saw the dragon licking his lips earlier.

• Like 4

She looks great!  I always thought of that one hand having a magic gauntlet of some sort, or maybe holding a touch spell or something.  The way you painted it looks like it makes sense in all of those potential scenarios, so she's versatile.  ^_^ 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pingo said:

She looks like a piece of jewelry!

Izzat your way of saying "She's a gem?"

::D:

• Like 1