5 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Bad timing for this.

500 points. if I like 3 of the 150's then I have 50 points that cant buy anything... if I want to add another 100 point model, I would go over the 500 by 50 points... can I? this seems a bit more expensive than other KS.... 10 mode level for Orcs was $66. And all the Orcs roughly bigger than human. Here Human and some smaller pick 10 (1500) is $70. And that wont get you things like the Mechanical Horse...

I like a couple here... will keep an eye but don't like the points, and want my gnome mecha....

You can buy the fox, its 50 points. Matter of fact, with 29 days left, if I can swing $12.00 bucks from somewhere (like my bay stuff haha), I want a fox and maybe some 150 point mini:)

I'm getting:

150 Human Mage Female
150 Human Knight female
150 Human Squire female
150 Dwarf Ronin
100 Gnome Duskblade
150 Human Monk
100 Halfling Samurai Female
 50 Large Fox

That fox is a pretty nice sculpt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wdmartin said:

I'm getting:

150 Human Mage Female
150 Human Knight female
150 Human Squire female
150 Dwarf Ronin
100 Gnome Duskblade
150 Human Monk
100 Halfling Samurai Female
 50 Large Fox

That fox is a pretty nice sculpt.

If I can swing it, I'll be getting the fox, the kobold rogue and that halfling female. 200 points, that will work:)

I want to place this here, in case anyone had questions:

We're launching another Kickstarter today and we need to make sure you know that this project will not impede the progress of the Giants Kickstarter in any way. 

The giants are currently being produced by our resin casters who are a separate company from our pewter casters and are in a different state and everything. This project will only involve our pewter casters and our shipping team.

So, to be clear again, this project will not set back the timeline on our Giants Kickstarter.

In fact, if you're a Stonehaven Giants backer and want to back this new kickstarter at any level, we'll even give you 100 extra point to spend on the minis! (That's enough for 2 grippli or a free gnome!) 
8991945f5f1fd76f7566d461ca4b9fee_origina

That's right, its a grippli Sumo! (Your extra 100 points could let you add 2 of them to your Stonehaven Adventurers 2017 reward for free!)  Check out these and more over on our Stonehaven Adventurers 2017 kickstarter!

• Like 3

That human monk is calling me in. This is tough to resist with the bonus points...

• Like 2

I like the clockwork horse, though that is it so far

in for 100 points. If we get the promised 100 points for having backed the other I can get the horse

Edited by Sirithiliel

I like the monk and the horse, and the halfling samurai, and the kobold, and the Tripoli sumo, and the large fox... and, and and. :lol:

• Like 2

I just got home from vacation and just noticed this one, hadn't seen too much internet while I was gone.  As always, I am greatly enchanted by Stonehaven's sculpting style and imagination, but also as usual, I never have any disposable income that I can sneak around my sweet missus.

• Like 2

In for the female human Mage and the halfling Samurai... plus a 50 point thing I haven't decided on yet. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

In for the female human Mage and the halfling Samurai... plus a 50 point thing I haven't decided on yet. 

Fox maybe?

• Like 3

Mkay. I tossed in $12 for the horse. If my boyfriend wants the kitsune or the sumo frog I'll increase to snag him something. 

• Like 5

I'm looking at:

Tengu Shogun
Kitsune Fighter

Grippli Sumo (A MUST!)

Half-Dragon Spellblade (most likely)

Grippli Rogue (despite what a pain in the elf they are to paint, I really like the Grippli!)

I'll have 50 points leftover from my current pledge.  I may get a double or see if anyone else in my group wants a small guy.  Or, of course, see what the stretch goals reveal (I hope they have some!)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

I'm looking at:

Tengu Shogun
Kitsune Fighter

Grippli Sumo (A MUST!)

Half-Dragon Spellblade (most likely)

Grippli Rogue (despite what a pain in the elf they are to paint, I really like the Grippli!)

I'll have 50 points leftover from my current pledge.  I may get a double or see if anyone else in my group wants a small guy.  Or, of course, see what the stretch goals reveal (I hope they have some!)

*cough* FOX *cough*

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DocPiske
      Interesting and focused KS for skulls and other bones (not Reaper Bones!) in resin. You get a fair amount for the price.

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Hello again!  
      About a year and a half ago you all helped bring Fantasy RPG coasters to life.  Since then I've still been making sawdust, developing new products and taking the coasters on the road. While exhibiting at conventions (GenCon, GameHole Con, GaryCon) the question I had the most was "Do you have anything for Cthulhu?"  To which I had to reply "Cthulhu F'htaghn!" and also "Not yet."
      Well now I've got a few and if it pleases The Great Old Ones we'll make quite a few more!
      Why Kickstarter... again?
      Artwork is expensive and there's so much in the realm of Cthulhu RPGs that can be brought out with your help.   I also need a new table saw, the tentacle-laden heart of any workshop, which is where the initial goal will be going!
      I'll be partnering again with Dan Warren, who you may know from those awesome Steve Lichman campaigns.  Dan has worked on a ton of stuff and I'm delighted to be working with him again to bring these maddening coasters to your game table. 
      About the coasters
      All of the coasters I make are made from solid hardwood and are about 3.75" in diameter by a quarter inch thick.  They've got 1/16" felt on the bottom to provide a nice cushion and not scratch any of your beautiful tables!
      New Products & Add-ons
      Since the last campaign, I've made a couple new products that have been well received.  I'm offering them at a discount through this campaign.  They'll be Add-ons to any backers pledge.  When inputting your pledge amount add an extra amount to cover whatever the Add-On is that you'd like.  After the campaign you'll be able to manage your add-ons with Backerkit. 
      The dice boxes are 5.5" in diameter and work well for dice storage and rolling, and they fit perfectly behind a Keeper/GM screen. The lid is held in place with four magnets that defy the natural order with their strength.  It's quite tough to pry the lid off, but a simple twist will open them right up.  The suede flocking on the inside is red or green.
       Warning - The magnets in any of my products are very strong and can be dangerous, especially if swallowed.  They're not toys and shouldn't be given to children.  Please see the manufacturers guidelines.  I've not had any installed magnets come out of my products, but I thought I'd mention it. 
      Do you love some of the artwork enough to put a huge 13.5" diameter wall coaster on your wall? This is for you!
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Pledge to fund The Assault Group's transfer of five 28mm Landsknecht Zombie miniatures, from White Knight's Miniature Imperium.
      With two large Kickstarters under our belt, and with a least two more to come to complete the transfer of White Knight's private range, we looked at what we still have left to release; Sea Elves, Dwarf Bear Knights on foot, the Land Griffons, all exciting stuff, but we have these great zombie minis, that didn't really fit in anywhere with anything else...
      ...grr... But, as these are excellent minis, and well-worth bringing fully to as large an audience as possible, we have decided to run them as a tiny (miniature even) Kickstarter all of their own.
      As the low Fund Goal indicates, we don't anticipate that this a large or difficult undertaking; the minis are made, the master mould prepared, and all we really need to do is make a new Production mould and cast the numbers required of this Kickstarter.
      ...ahhhh... Pledge Levels.
      Pledge £15, for one of each of the 5 different 28mm size white metal models. Pledge £45, for five of each of the 5 different 28mm size white metal models. ...roar...  
      Stretch Goals.
      £1000+ Add a Special Addition Freebie miniature, to all Pledges at £45+ £2000+ Add a Limited Edition Landsknecht Zombie all Pledges. (more details to follow)
      Mini Size.
      Scale shot. As you can see these are large 28mm, or 30mm model.
      ...mumble...
    • By JuliaViolin
      Dear Friends, I wanted to invite you to join me for a new musical adventure, "Dawnstar: Eternity"! The music features cinematic and fantasy stylistics, and this album is the third in the Dawnstar series, which I have been conjuring inspired by astronomy and The Elder Scrolls during the past year. I hope that you may join me on this quest for musical exploration as this new album is inspired also by several art and science disciplines. I am currently running a Kickstarter campaign in hopes to make the production possible, and I hope that you may consider joining this new project and enjoy being a part of it. Thank you very much for supporting and inspiring me! Julia <3

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Say hello to The Hobby Equipment Organizer, or as we like to call it, THEO! 
      We know that staying organized isn't the easiest and not all of us have large enough hobbies areas. So we came up with a solution that not only keeps you organized and saves space, but is also modular so it can grow with you, and mobile allowing you to take your hobby wherever you'd like to go!
      Please note, everything comes un-assembled. Be sure to check out the FAQ's for more info regarding assembly and what kind of glues to use.
      Check out these videos for more information!
      Get more info about the individual Cartridges
      See how the organizer works
         ** IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY **   You probably already noticed that there is only 1 reward level. This is due to the various Cartridge types and possible material combinations. We want you to build the system that YOU want and this gives everyone the flexibility to do just that. And don't worry, we have made it really straightforward and still offer some awesome Kickstarter only deals! 
      All you need to do is figure out what you want and then go to our:

and it will figure out the pledge amount and shipping weight for you!
      If you live in the US and pledge for $100 or more, we'll ship your reward for FREE! Pledges under $100 will be billed for shipping once your reward is ready to ship. If you are an international backer we'll bill you for your shipping once your reward is ready. Please see the next section for more info. KICKSTARTER ONLY DEALS! 
      Get FREE Wall Units!
      For every 4 cartridges you pledge, you can get 1 FREE wall unit. For example, pledge for 12 cartridges and you can have 3 wall units for Free! The wall unit must be the same type of material category (MDF/ Clear, White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, or Light Blue) as the cartridges. For example, you can't pledge for for MDF cartridges and then request a red acrylic wall unit. To receive this free reward, just enter your pledge amount for the cartridges (and/ or bag) and we'll handle it in the survey once the KS is over. International backers: when you are figuring out your shipping cost please don't forget to include the weight of the wall units. Get FREE Shipping in the United States!
      Any US backers with a pledge of $100 or over will have their rewards shipped for FREE First 50 Backers get 2 Metal Limited Edition Impudent Mortal Dice FREE!
      Just pledge for at least 1 cartridge (sorry $1 pledges don't count) and be in the first 50 backers and you'll get a pair of these awesome metal dice! Link to project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1141913215/the-hobby-equipment-organizer-theo?ref=discovery
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)