44 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I'm really loving this figure. It very much matches the ancient Jedi and Sith, who all used force-imbued swords before lightsabers were invented.

Thank you! I didn't know that actually, I've never read any of the books, only seen the movies/cartoons. I'm glad it's staying true to the story.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Pew pew pew!!!

IMG_6267.thumb.JPG.9c2f4f19fb87b88fc1721618f009bb90.JPGIMG_6269.thumb.JPG.1f5d07ef6002a65eaf4bf849d0245895.JPGIMG_6270.thumb.JPG.cd3d990a544f229ac4a13f0ba141022d.JPGIMG_6271.thumb.JPG.05e08fbe778fde838dbedd03cd26a625.JPGIMG_6272.thumb.JPG.fc709a94ee1a90d41c800947ec73c082.JPGIMG_6273.thumb.JPG.f44af5ac9397ec34113c739db7f0902e.JPGIMG_6274.thumb.JPG.9f10ece4e2ee179adf97b9371884d0d1.JPGIMG_6275.JPGIMG_6276.thumb.JPG.12fe464cfdb9dfa8c73514abf5b7dca5.JPGIMG_6277.thumb.JPG.9f6a003ece78f24564a8f2aef0066d0f.JPG

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
9 people like this

1 hour ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Pew pew pew!!!

LOL That's exactly what I thought when I saw it!

A reference pic of aaaaaaaancient Jedi. Looks like you're right on the money.

force+wars.jpg

2 people like this

Cool idea!

1 person likes this

Wow..This is cool!

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

LOL That's exactly what I thought when I saw it!

A reference pic of aaaaaaaancient Jedi. Looks like you're right on the money.

force+wars.jpg

Heh heh heh, GMTA!

Very cool pic!

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Cool idea!

Thanks!

57 minutes ago, LarsM said:

Wow..This is cool!

Thank you!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The scratch built custom tie fighter plinth is nearly complete, just need to seal it. So the whole thing will be fully operational!

Sana requires a few touch-ups, a bit of freehand, and sealing before I mount her to it. 

IMG_6279.thumb.JPG.ef85cbd8bbc9d1f23824afbb7009315d.JPGIMG_6281.thumb.JPG.401d91cce788e412bbaf5934162ab239.JPGIMG_6280.thumb.JPG.e33f777d4b78f4216366ae3e22dfbe96.JPG

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
9 people like this

That's great.  The Dark Side is strong with this project.

1 person likes this

Amazing!

Love that!

1 person likes this

Those Zabrak horns wow! Those face markings are lovely too.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

That's great.  The Dark Side is strong with this project.

Thank you ::):

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Amazing!

Love that!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Cassu said:

Those Zabrak horns wow! Those face markings are lovely too.

Very happy you like her!

1 person likes this

Here we go. I'm going to re-look at everything here on her. 

I have changed the silver decorations on her arms to the same gold used on the blade and other parts of her armor. I also made the center decoration blood red gems. 

The scabbard is freehand "Sith Mistress" in Kanji. I wanted the runes to have a bit of a force/power glow effect. I think I pulled it off. 

Almosr ready to mount ger to her base/plinth tie fighter. Need to seal up both first tho. 

Any comments or critiques, PLEASE let me know. I'm going to seal the tie fighter first so I'll be seeing if there are any responses before I seal her up. 

IMG_6290.thumb.JPG.d1da5e87ad72c983e7feab747a7be88d.JPGIMG_6291.thumb.JPG.e6644ae8cc8bbc41aec557ce6cc3c84c.JPGIMG_6292.thumb.JPG.0a80367ea95f56b89d727ad2fa3aa34b.JPGIMG_6293.thumb.JPG.bb119ebb51bfb7f7ede47d550c635df4.JPG

7 people like this

Show-off is up! 

1 person likes this

maybe a bit of highlight at the top of the armour on the back (up at the neck area).

Looks good to me otherwise.

1 person likes this