SamuraiJack

Blackened Keep Bust Set

About this project

816df0fc8ff5ee6c00c0627c2d3ffa3a_origina

Meet Thrawn, the battle hardened, slayer of evil, that has seen more war than any other barbarian in his clan.  Or any other known clan, for that matter.  If you were to find yourself surrounded by demons, Thrawn is the one you'd want by your side. 

This is the first  bust I've had printed, and here it is*:

430d6e3a31d20ba98ac4e67d25407395_origina

7175e2b226e46076ba22b8ad3938472b_origina

*I will be going over this, and the other prints, with clay, smoothing out parts, adding details, and basically doing some quality control, before getting them mold/cast. 

02d27f7dd92a067cda1adee3ebd88756_origina

Resh, the Chaos King. He's been marching his armies, of unspeakable horrors, across the land, taking everything they touch. If he's not stopped soon, he will be too powerful to face at all.

cb0003c3caa1d0bde2223e8917427abe_origina

This is Raynard.  Much younger than Thrawn, but the only human brave enough to face Resh, and his evil horde of creatures.  He's seen enough war to make most men give up on humanity, but Raynard doesn't give up Ever.

64cb0338cd2abdf6802dbeb35235bd81_origina

The stretch goals!  At $4000 you will get access to a female Necromancer, one of Resh's Most trusted advisors, and at $5000, an unamable horror, one of Resh's monstrous army.  While these haven't been completed yet, you can expect the same level of design quality, and detail, you've seen in the original 3.

These will be printed by Entrescan, then molded and cast in resin, by Trollforged.  I'm doing my best, to design some really cool, and varied, busts, that should be a lot of fun to paint, and look great when you're done with them. 

My goal here, is to raise the funds needed, to print, mold, cast, package, and ship these busts to your door. In order to keep shipping costs down, I'm going with Fedex International, as they seem to be the cheapest, without forcing me to get a mailing permit ($450) before even mailing anything out. 

Doing this will keep costs down, but I'm not going to know how much shipping will be, until I get all the orders in.  If 50 busts need shipped, they will charge one price, if 75 need shipped, they will charge a completely different price.  This means I have no way of knowing exactly what to charge for shipping.  But I will keep you updated on this, as numbers develop.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Psst, you didn't post a link!

It's the K in the first pic/link ::): 

6 minutes ago, haldir said:

It's the K in the first pic/link ::): 

Not seeing it on my phone... :huh:

The video plays and then the K highlights. Kind of similar to annotation/links in youtube videos.

--- Merge ---

It's being casted by Troll Forge. Is that the company that did resin for Raging Heroes?

On 7/27/2017 at 11:31 PM, SamuraiJack said:

yeah.. thats a big No from me on this sadly

On 7/27/2017 at 11:24 PM, pcktlnt said:

It's being casted by Troll Forge. Is that the company that did resin for Raging Heroes?

I think I missed some history.  What's the issue with Troll Forge or the Raging Heroes project?

Brittle resin, mold release that won't come off, redesigned the mold 3 times because of bad layout

• Like 1

A true KickStarter start up. A few nice looking 75mm busts looking for printing and casting funding. Limited hours left if you are interested. 

IMG_0946.JPG.bce3ff8a864d059a1c16b7081e73a4b7.JPGIMG_0947.JPG.85883935657fc76ee6452597025e7a6d.JPGIMG_0948.JPG.eb59bc59b52b97d0651d07b11ec5f0e7.JPG

I am backing. I am not concerned with the troll forged issues on a 75 mm bust as nothing will be as fine as some of the supper fine connections of the Raging heroes stuff and the crispness of the details was good on the ones I had recieved in this material. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infamyminis/infamy-collectibles

The Infamy: Collectibles range combines larger scale full miniatures, busts and complex or special kits. It is aimed aimed primarily at painters and collectors, but some of the models have also been designed with crossover potential in mind for gamers.
      There's no specific theme or setting - the only criteria for entry into the Collectibles range is that a model is cool and exciting! 
      Each model has been designed and sculpted by amazing artists, will be cast in the high-quality resin that Infamy has become know for, and packed up in luxury bespoke boxes.
    • By SamuraiJack

Swarming out from several enormous dimensional Rifts, a horde of giant invaders, so different in shapes and sizes that they couldn’t belong to the same species, had apparently decided the time had come to bring Humankind to extinction. They got damn close to it too! Two years went by after the first invasion, years in which two thirds of the Earth’s population was wiped out. In order to survive, every single nation left aside any ideal of independence and united under the flag of the Earth Federation, dividing cities into Metropoleis and Refuges and attempting any possible strategy to stay alive…

War Titans: Invaders Must Die, actually tells us a story deeply rooted in a distant period preceding the birth of our Sun, thus revolutionizing the Darwinian concept of human evolution. Our tale makes us discover the Shik’har, a magnificent race of space warriors. For an incredibly long time, the Shik’hars have fought triumphantly against any single species, creature concealing the seeds of evil, and has banished them one by one inside inaccessible dimensional prisons.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Hello,
      We are so excited and honored that you are taking the time to consider our project. Our tabletop journey has brought us so much joy and satisfaction to be able to play with friends and family. The quality of the product that our terrain engineers have developed is truly a reward all its own. That being said, we would like to continue as a team to provide versatile, durable, and affordable terrain to everyone who might be interested in it. 
      We created our terrain with the Game Master in mind. It is our mission to provide a suite of tools that could be provided that empower off-the-rails playability. We look forward to all of the community input so that we can tailor our efforts to bring to life the answers to the problems that we, as GMs, face throughout the multiverses.
      With your help, we hope to become an additional tool that can be wielded in the moment it is needed most. 

1 Set Our basic set comes with the following: 
      6- 4x4 inch tile floors 8- 4 inch walls 4- 2 inch walls 6- 1 inch walls 2- 1 inch doors The floor tiles and walls are separated so that the GM can manipulate the field as they see fit. There is no prep time needed because the walls can be dropped in place immediately and configured in any conceivable fashion. Our walls lock together with magic so that they are stable without needing to be connected to the floor tiles.
      We designed the walls with playability in mind so that everyone at the table can still have a good view of the dungeon without needing to stand up and peer in. Standard 28mm miniatures are easily visible, and even paper tokens can be seen without requiring additional effort. 
      By using the standard grid as a basis, we wanted to make sure that our product would enhance your existing setup, not become a replacement.
       *Add-on purchases are available for backers who purchase two sets or more.
       Our Forest Pack comes with two types of trees. We designed the trunks so that the leaves could be removed for those players or enemies who enjoy scaling the trees to hide or fire from a better vantage point. The $25 purchase comes with two trees, each of our small and large platform trunks.
      It is our great pleasure to offer our Caravel Add-on. This vessel connects with the same magic as our walls. The ship is stackable so multiple levels can be purchased if desired. The masts, sail yards, and crows nest are designed so that dramatic swashbuckling action can take place above the vessel itself. The masts can be removed if needed and can be replaced with the mast slot cover, in the event that the vessel is driven by oars or some other means.
      The ship is made up of three locking pieces: prow, aft and midship. The prow and aft can be connected to form smaller vessels and additional middle sections can be combined to create mighty warships or trading vessels. 
      The undercarriage of the ship has four pillar slots that can be used to prop a ship up giving the GM the ability to place lurking sea creatures underneath. This also enables the GM to utilize the ship as an airship if desired, flying above the battlefield and exploring the skies.
      The $149 purchase comes with the prow, the aft, and the midship. It also comes with three masts, three mast hole covers and one crow's nest.
      Our $99 Galley Add-on comes with the prow, the aft, and the midship. It also comes with three mast hole covers.
      The $22 Support Pillars Add-on comes with 11- 3 inch tall support pillars that can be used to raise your ship off the ground or can be used as flying platforms to keep track of PCs and enemies in the chaos of battle.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Note: If funded we will make Spanish and Italian rules available via PDF
      Summon Your Power!  
      Dawn of the Archmage is a small unit (miniatures) skirmish game for 2 to 4 players. Each mage will represent a school of magic, summoning powerful monsters to the battlefield. Pitting their fearsome creatures in gladiatorial battle, one mage will reign victorious, ascending to the title of Archmage.  
      Do you have the strength and strategy to defeat your enemies? Will you become the Archmage?    

PLAY Dawn of the Archmage continues the rich fantasy world of Archmage Origins. Once the rulers of Sorcado, mages have fallen from power. Challengers arrive from every corner of the land. Knighted Paladins, land-hungry Lords... all seek to dethrone the mages. But mages don't go down easily. It's time to fight back!   
      Each mage uses summoning powers to bring new and dangerous creatures to the battlefield. Expending massive mystical energy, their battle grows in frenetic power as monstrous beasts fight for the mages who control them, seeking to destroy all challengers in a magic-fueled frenzy. 
      Mages of Sorcado Ultimate power hangs in the balance as ferocious monsters shake the earth with battle-lust.
      In addition to summoning fearsome creatures to fight, mages posses a selection of powerful spells. With a single word, the battle can shift. Manipulating odds, controlling movement, and countering rival's spells, the mage's strategy will determine the supreme ruler of Sorcado. 
      The battle rages everywhere. Modular map tiles allow the mages to customize the battle area. Large, sprawling battlefields or close, confined ones... the fight is different every time. Will it be the Arena? The Forest? The Ruins? Or even Underground?
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

The North… In the ice of an endless winter, man and creatures have fled these spaces. Former outposts of flourishing civilizations, all that is left today are ruins and memories of a time long past.

The glaciers have reclaimed their territory and in a slow crawl they once again shape these lands to immortalize their power. Peaks, cliffs, chasms, and snow… This is how this continent is now defined, as all eyes watch with apprehension, as if facing an implacable enemy.
      THM is proud to present our Chapter 3 campaign featuring the SNOW and ICE scenery pieces!
      All of our pieces are made with care and carefully packaged so that your experience is flawless. Finely detailed and varied, these terrain pieces are designed for 25-32mm miniatures and works great for any tabletop gaming universe whether it be medieval, futuristic or steampunk!These pieces are cast in the best resin available on the market making them shock resistant as well as easy to paint and carry around. They feature an impressive amount of details and will satisfy the most demanding wargamers and collectors.
      All items are sold unpainted If this set draws the attention of the community and THM reaches the funding, we have other sketches and pieces to share that will be unlocked according to the project's funding growth.
      Join the ranks and also give your support to this new thematic!!

• Who's Online   38 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)