Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sigmaone

Bones 3 to Retail?

41 posts in this topic

There were a bunch that were released yesterday (Aug 10th). I can't find the list real handy, but it's on the website. 

https://www.reapermini.com/

2 people like this

Thanks for your answer. Seems like I asked just before they posted it.

I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time that they haven't released the things I really want from Bones 3 yet.

19 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Thanks for your answer. Seems like I asked just before they posted it.

I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time that they haven't released the things I really want from Bones 3 yet.

You, me, and about 10,000 other people. :)  The items I want are farther down the list, so maybe December, January, even February. 

Wait, I don't see 77564 Shub Niggurath anywhere on that upcoming general release list.

That's my most wanted one, and I want to buy about 5 of them. Come on Reaper!

1 hour ago, Ivan the Terrible said:

Wait, I don't see 77564 Shub Niggurath anywhere on that upcoming general release list.

That's my most wanted one, and I want to buy about 5 of them. Come on Reaper!

Shubby is in need of specialized packaging and thus has a much foggier release path.

There are several Bones 3 Miniatures that I want to buy (some sooner than later) and I was wondering if there is an updated Release Date list?  I know the backers got one with their package of pretty plastic miniatures, but I don't believe that it is still accurate.  I know that anything they have scheduled is subject to change, but it would be nice to have at least some idea as to when we may see the miniatures at retail.

1 person likes this

This list that we got is to represent the order in which they will be released the dates obviously are not accurate.  However, with the packaging issues Reaper has been having its really anyone's guess. 

1 person likes this

I did not know they were having packaging issues.  What happened?

32 minutes ago, John Free said:

I did not know they were having packaging issues.  What happened?

As I understand it, it's not a "happened" sort of thing. The weapons come on sprues that don't necessarily fit any of Reaper's current standard packaging. If that's correct, they would have to come up with a new way of packaging the sprues for retail.

Header cards take time to print, bagging might require a new process, .... Logistics, basically.

3 people like this

I hope you all can help, I haven't seen a name for the Oriental Dragon and with out a name it's hard to find the release date.  So, can anyone help with a name of the Dragon please?  Thank you in advance.  D

14 minutes ago, torrenofamber said:

I hope you all can help, I haven't seen a name for the Oriental Dragon and with out a name it's hard to find the release date.  So, can anyone help with a name of the Dragon please?  Thank you in advance.  D

Its the Behir.

3 people like this