Sign in to follow this  

Thanks for your answer. Seems like I asked just before they posted it.

I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time that they haven't released the things I really want from Bones 3 yet.

19 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Thanks for your answer. Seems like I asked just before they posted it.

I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time that they haven't released the things I really want from Bones 3 yet.

You, me, and about 10,000 other people. :)  The items I want are farther down the list, so maybe December, January, even February. 

1 hour ago, Ivan the Terrible said:

Wait, I don't see 77564 Shub Niggurath anywhere on that upcoming general release list.

That's my most wanted one, and I want to buy about 5 of them. Come on Reaper!

Shubby is in need of specialized packaging and thus has a much foggier release path.

There are several Bones 3 Miniatures that I want to buy (some sooner than later) and I was wondering if there is an updated Release Date list?  I know the backers got one with their package of pretty plastic miniatures, but I don't believe that it is still accurate.  I know that anything they have scheduled is subject to change, but it would be nice to have at least some idea as to when we may see the miniatures at retail.

• Like 1

This list that we got is to represent the order in which they will be released the dates obviously are not accurate.  However, with the packaging issues Reaper has been having its really anyone's guess. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, John Free said:

I did not know they were having packaging issues.  What happened?

As I understand it, it's not a "happened" sort of thing. The weapons come on sprues that don't necessarily fit any of Reaper's current standard packaging. If that's correct, they would have to come up with a new way of packaging the sprues for retail.

Header cards take time to print, bagging might require a new process, .... Logistics, basically.

• Like 3

I hope you all can help, I haven't seen a name for the Oriental Dragon and with out a name it's hard to find the release date.  So, can anyone help with a name of the Dragon please?  Thank you in advance.  D

14 minutes ago, torrenofamber said:

I hope you all can help, I haven't seen a name for the Oriental Dragon and with out a name it's hard to find the release date.  So, can anyone help with a name of the Dragon please?  Thank you in advance.  D

Its the Behir.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      This set was delivered as part of the third Bones kickstarter campaign, but is not sold by Reaper. There seems to be no mention of it here on the Reapermini-site at all, which I find a bit strange. It does not appear in any search I have tried. However, it is to be found on the Victoria Miniatures site, so I assume it was only made by Reaper for Victoria Miniatures and not as a joint product even though it was in the Bones KS.

That aside,

IT'S SLEDGEHAMMER TIME!

I have not actually painted any large vehicles or similar kits like this in a very long time, and have never really tried my hand at weathering or any of that lark. So the results are not all that either. In hindsight, I think I should have done the piece in a different color more consistent with the uniforms I ended up doing, maybe added some camo netting or something. Also I probably should have looked into how to do weathering properly -I don’t even have a sponge. And maybe I should get my airbrush up and running again. Oh well.  It is perfectly servicable for the tabletop.

the backside pictures all turned out too blurry to be usable.

The gun and carriage are in hard polystyrene HIPS plastic, and quite straight forward to build. Parts fit together fine with little or no flash to speak of.
      The crew are in bones material, and the rubbery type at that. Only the wrench and the rangefinger piece needed the hot water treatment to straighten anything out. All (apart from the range finder part) are one piece, with tabs beneath their feet to fit seperate slotted 25mm round bases in a similar style to 40k. There is also a large oval base for the piece, but I did not use that here.
      The tabs needed slight trimming to fit the slots in the bases. Apart from this the minis only had very slight mould lines, which can be ignored unless they, like for me, trigger your OCD and need to go. I carve them off with a sharp scalpel.

The range finder-piece was completely wonky even after boiling, and I ended up having to drill through it and insert a pin to get it to be something approaching straight, The crew are slightly smaller than similar models from the Imperial Guard, sorry, Astra Militarum from Warhammer 40k which this model clearly is meant for.

• By GodOfCheese
      I speed-painted this guy for an upcoming encounter because I was surprised not to have a dwarf miniature with a hammer. I really like how he came out, and how the encounter went down. So yay!

• By GodOfCheese
      Sometimes an Ogre just has to go clubbing. :-)
      Tried a different painting technique on this guy and a few others. I think it works reasonably on the skin, but still looks kind of scratchy in some places; murky in others.

• By GodOfCheese
      SonOfCheese and I spent a few days painting snakes.  I decided that my snake, although hooded, was not a cobra. It was just hanging out with its treasures atop a comfortable stone, watching us, and waiting.

Eventually I was asked to stop making hissing noises.

• By Midi
      Ever since we received our bones 3, I've thought that this guy looked liked Zurg from Toy Story.  Today I moded him by removing his shield and helmet decor and gave him a quick paint job with Zurg as my inspiration. Nothing fancy, but my kids love him.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)