• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      As seen at ReaperCon
      About this project
       Assembly Demo
       What does it hold? 
      See the Reviews 
      WarGamerGirl and Flo (Product Review): 
      Gold Squadron Podcast (Ep. 11 01:01): "I REALLY like this product, 4 out 5 DeathStars" 
      Radio TCX (Ep. 29 15:00) "For smallbase (X-Wing) ships their Awesome!" 
      Robs Rogues (X-Case Spotlight)"This is REALLY, REALLY, pretty slick!"  
      TableTopGamerDotCom (Miniatures Painting stream 27:23) 
      The General's Tent: Find out a bit more on this interview between myself and Tyler Provick. 
      Customize to your liking...
      Get More... 
      Funding Goal
      Quick explanation of low funding goal. Its simple, with production planned to be underway prior to the campaign ending the XCase is getting produced win or lose and any backing we get will just be used to offset costs already incurred. If it exceeds our goal even better it will help with future costs and should we reach our first stretch goals it will obviously go to making those happen.
    • By Schirf
      Ok, here is my first NMM paint job. I'm not sure if I dislike the technique, or just picked a bad mini to try it on first. I found it a bit fiddly and frustrating with all of the dully cast spikey bits. I did a pretty quick TT quality job on everything not NMM, so I know there are a lot of places to improve there. 
      Also, I feel like the photos make it look better than it really is. I'm pretty happy with how the front of the armor turned out, but the shield and shoulder pauldrons were frustrating.

Would truly appreciate any feedback on improving the quality of my NMM!
      I'll be doing Mangu next and tracking in the same WIP thread.
      Wip thread here:
    • By KruleBear
      I was using this to try a different skin color which I like and I believe I was going to do a bit more detailed TMM but got side tracked. After several months of no work on him, I decided to get him "done" to tabletop level. Here are some shaky iPad photos. C&C welcome. 

• By Jeneki

Six initial mouse figures, with rats as stretch goals.
    • By John Fiala
      So, here's one I tripped over on Kickstarter:
      Basically, someone's doing miniatures... which didn't really grab me, until I saw the one for Edgar Allen Poe.  I'm from Baltimore, so I have to get that one.  And there's an HP Lovecraft, and some other cool stuff.  What do others think?
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)