Sirithiliel

Bones 3 Shipwreck Golem

Got the base coat in place, starting to pick out the details now

i went with the same base colors that i did for my Kraken and Coraldrax, since I find it gives a good representation of something that's been underwater a long time

DSC03590.JPG

DSC03591.JPG

DSC03592.JPG

DSC03594.JPG

• Like 17

Well done! I really like it. Although I wonder how he reloads that cannon? Must be magic... you kno ooo owwww...

Wow I love the moldy weathered wood I want to go back to mine and do that it's awesome

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

En guard!

Kev!

• By Chaoswolf
      Another Bones 1 figure; painted to a tabletop level. Let me know what you think.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Glitterwolf
      I started out with an Egyptian Undead faction in my Lost World but it didn't feel right.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/

After some good advice from @malefactus I decided to move the Eygptians to their own thread.

The first one is my Mummy Captain.

Now working on a Grenadier Undead Rhino Captive Carrier with a Bones Priestess as Crew

• By GreenBeams
      Hello all, 

i just thought i'd post this up as i was excited to see it arrive in the post today: Mr Stitches the Golem and Cat the Cat at a total of 50mm

It's exactly as it arrived out of the box from Shapeways (in the extreme detail material)and cost a total of, i think $35 inc. shipping. I haven't cleaned it or anything and i realise that it's not the easiest to see but i just wanted to pop it up here anyway!

• By GreenBeams
      I finally finished it! 

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)