Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ub3r_n3rd

Shazirah - an ub3r Showoff

10 posts in this topic

Amazing! I'm sure she will be very pleased with that gift!

1 person likes this

Very nice. Especially for 8 hours of work.

1 person likes this

Thanks glam and thes!

1 person likes this

Great Gift!!!

1 person likes this

Great gift.  My brother would have to give me a month's notice though... 

2 people like this

50 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Great gift.  My brother would have to give me a month's notice though... 

Thank you! I've been in a tear recently. In the zone. Hopefully I can sustain it and kick out quite a few more figures. 

56 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great Gift!!!

Thanks!

2 people like this

nice job

1 person likes this

On 7/31/2017 at 0:41 PM, Tjrez said:

nice job

Thank you ::):

That's pretty sweet, Ub3r!

Cool present.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      I do have a princess mousling to alleviate the death and dead stuff painting I've been doing. But I couldn't resist putting a face on this one. Any resemblance to FLOTUS is entirely coincidental, seriously. I think the shading/highlighting toned it down, but the figure does have the angular structure on the face. 

To conceal the mold lines I failed to remove on her exposed leg and arm I'm going to freehand some tattoos. I really should do better on removing mold lines. Oh well. 

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I've decided on the figures I'm using for this project now too, they changed since last time. I want to enter it into this year's Reapercon Diorama category (of course) and I want it to qualify for Bombshell Babes diorama, so I'm picking out 5 babes to battle the keeper (RBG) and his summoned demon (reaper glabrezu): 1) Celeste - Sorceress/wizard, 2) Khai the Huntress - ranger, going to weapon swap her to give her a bow, 3) Thorga Half Orc - Barbarian, Astrid Thunderhammer - Cleric, and Sister Vasha Fane - Paladin.

This piece will be 2 stories tall, it will have a lot of details and a lot of action, with a summoning circle that the Glabrezu is inside of at the time the heroines come rushing into the Keeper's Sanctum. 

The badelf adventuring party!

Vs.....

The Keeper and his summoned Glabrezu 

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Darth Sana

She stared at her adversary with cool and calm calculation, the Jedi was nervous... she saw the fear in his eyes, yes... GOOOOOOD.... fear would cause him to make mistakes.. she'd cut him down with her force-imbued katana and notch another Jedi scum on her belt...

She snarled at him, "Come and die, you fight the Sith Mistress!"
      ----------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: White Wolf Miniatures
      3 parts: Head, body, Sword.
      Scale: 70mm high
      Sculptor: Juan Puerta
      Casting: Sago

This was a labor of love and fun for me, I decided as soon as I saw this beautiful bust that I was going to paint her up as 'evil' and the paint scheme that called to me was to paint her up to look like Darth Maul, I added the horns with copper wire and then sculpted them on with ProCreate. 

Towards the end of the project, I was trying to decide how to display her and it came to me that I wanted to make her part of a story, give her a bit more of the Star Wars tie-in with a completely scratch-built Tie Fighter. The title placards on the sides were designed by my good friend @Thrym and I printed them off on cardstock and glued them onto the plasticard sides of the tie fighter.

The scabbard is my attempt at a sort of force rune, it is Kanji which translates into "Sith Mistress."

WIP can be found here: 

Without further ado, I present (Darth) Sana from White Wolf Miniatures!

Thanks for looking (and following along), C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I finished Dhaelia for my D&D friend, this is for my current campaign about Broken Gods. Dhaelia is the group's rogue/arcane trickster. Took about 4 hours total on this piece as I'm trying to get it ready for next week's game and I have a lot of other projects going that need to get done before ReaperCon gets here!

WIP thread located here: 

As always, C&C are welcomed and appreciated, thanks for looking!
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)