Cool!  

Gosh, if Kali doesn't look like it was intended to go on top of there!  It fits perfectly.

You might consider removing one section of the tail like a lot of folks have done, just to make it more manageable.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Cool!  

Gosh, if Kali doesn't look like it was intended to go on top of there!  It fits perfectly.

You might consider removing one section of the tail like a lot of folks have done, just to make it more manageable.

I don't game and only paint for display so Kally will keep her maginificent tale.

*** Let's just hope she didn't hear you there...***

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I don't game and only paint for display so Kally will keep her maginificent tale.

*** Let's just hope she didn't hear you there...***

Fair enough...I was just thinking in terms of how big a piece of MDF you'll need.

But if you're going to be adding the whole graveyard, I guess it's not so much a problem fitting her tail into the space. :lol:

I know it's a mausoleum, and not a vault...but for some reason when I look at your set-up, I see a mound of gold pouring out of that open doorway onto the ground in front.    Add a smashed door, and a few adventurers trying to steal her stash, and you've got quite battle!

• Like 12

Awesome - perfect fit! I am absolutely looking forward to see it finished.

♪The evil wizard's dragon is here. See the townsfolk scream with fear. See the townsfolk try to run. I can tell this won't be fun. The dragon will torch everything. Everything in the valley. Hospitals, schools, retirement homes, and even ye olde bowling alley.♪

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

I know it's a mausoleum, and not a vault...but for some reason when I look at your set-up, I see a mound of gold pouring out of that open doorway onto the ground in front.    Add a smashed door, and a few adventurers trying to steal her stash, and you've got quite battle!

DDS3? 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Fair enough...I was just thinking in terms of how big a piece of MDF you'll need.

But if you're going to be adding the whole graveyard, I guess it's not so much a problem fitting her tail into the space. :lol:

I'm not sure yet about the entire setting.

So the gold might be an option.

I was thinking to include all or most of the Graveyard Terrain and some other stuff I have that suits the theme.

*** She got weary of her surroundings. so that night, she flew to Morrstadt***

*** Taking residence in the Graveyard, summoning the Undead to do her bidding***

*** The townsfolk were either killed or fled***

*** Now to summon more Undead and call for all Evil things to serve her***

*** One day she will rule all***

• Like 10

That's excellent!! Should hold up better with more points of contract.

• Like 3

It is not hard to imagine that tail toppling headstones right and left. 

• Like 6

Great concept. I would position her tail more closely around the crypt, almost like the way a cat wraps its tail around itself. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, TGP said:

It is not hard to imagine that tail toppling headstones right and left. 

Good point!!!

Notes taken..

7 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Great concept. I would position her tail more closely around the crypt, almost like the way a cat wraps its tail around itself. 

I wonder if I can bend the tail enough to do that.

• Like 3

You might could even have the mausoleum at the top of a hill with the graveyard all around it.  Depending on how the tail works.  Then you can add a smoke machine at the base and vent it onto the lower slopes... you know, if you want to get crazier with it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

Good point!!!

Notes taken..

I wonder if I can bend the tail enough to do that.

I bet if you switch the two main tail sections, so the section with the big curve in it is first, it might fall closer to the mausoleum. 

• Like 2