Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Modified Sir Bors - an ub3r's brother show-off

for mini #2 he is doing Great!    must be the barbarian coach leaning over him in a fit of rage providing direction while widely swinging around his battle axe!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, robinh said:

for mini #2 he is doing Great!    must be the barbarian coach leaning over him in a fit of rage providing direction while widely swinging around his battle axe!

Yeah, he picked it up quick. I did help him refine the eyes, but the rest he did on his own. I gave him a few pointers and tips/tricks I use and he ran raging with it! :wow: 

• Like 5

I really need to get my photo taking situation figured out, the light box I use is one of those Foldio 2's but one of the strips went out on it and the lighting comes in from a weird angle making me have to adjust every figure I take pics of and adjust my iphone's settings to lower the light coming in otherwise it goes all washed out. I think what I need is a light that I can angle directionally from the outside in better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Only his second?

Looks like he has been painting for years!

I told him it's a great tabletop figure and something most people would be proud to play with. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

I told him it's a great tabletop figure and something most people would be proud to play with. 

There are also many people who wished to paint like that.

If he keeps practicing he will be a great painter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

There are also many people who wished to paint like that.

If he keeps practicing he will be a great painter.

I sent him and my niece a care package of paints, brushes, and bones a couple years ago. He got home and dug it out of storage. Said he's going to paint stuff up with her. 

• Like 3