SamuraiJack

Zealot Miniatures Minotaurs

I recognise that silhouette. That's one of the four heroines I've been waiting for since around November. I knew they were holding them back for something.

Female-Barbarian.jpg

Dwarf-Warrior.jpg

The-Elf.jpg

The-Wiard.jpg

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg
  • Like 4

I backed the twisting catacombs ks and while it was late the quality is fantastic.

I really like those adventurers, some nice motion and detail in those.

I have no doubt that the minotaurs will turn out just like their concept art.

Delays I can deal with. Happy to see good commentary about them. *notes down for future reference*

I've got a fair bit of Zealot's resin (from prints they've done too) from when they've been casting for other people (eg Minion) and it's always been good so i'd be sure on quality

but they have had issues delivering their own (and others) product on time so if you get upset about KS delays (I generally don't) you do need to think about it

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 1

20525200_1454062984674187_42156772203539

20622146_1454062991340853_36635144846015

Casting sample

20882664_1465491973531288_28953829042389

Zealot Miniatures:

You have come to the right place ;) Will be 5 normal minotaurs, then options to modify them, scenery, stretch goals for female minotaurs (oh yes, we went there!!! xD) and some heroes to fight all these minos! :D Will show more soon

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Welcome to the world of Nemesis! This new board game, designed by Adam Kwapiński, is the result of a collaboration between Awaken Realms (creators of This War of Mine: TBG, The Edge: Dawnfall and Lords of Hellas) and Rebel (creators of Drako, Dream Home and K2) .It's a 1-5 players semi-cooperative Sci-Fi horror where you and your friends try to survive while attempting to fulfill your secret objectives that may sometimes collide. It will also enable full co-op as well as solo play experience. 
      Nemesis offers one-of-a-kind gameplay, that you currently won't find anywhere else in the board game world. It has been in professional development for over three years, so it already plays very well, provides good balance and contains a multitude of interesting mechanics, as proven by the prototype reviews below. 

If you like Sci-Fi survival settings and ships swarming with alien life forms, you will love it - and if that genre was never on your radar, this game is likely to change your mind! 

*We will be lagging a little bit with the Stretch Goals presentation due to too high funding speed! 

*Out of all reviews / movies two were paid: Cardboard Rhino (rules presentation / tutorial how to play that took a lot of time to make!) and Man vs Meeple (which is a preview showing the game in detail). All other videos were not paid. 
    • By NecroMancer
      Live: 

A CMON Kisckstarter exclusive!

• By Smokestack
      About
      A lone light is on over the table. The players are getting their drinks, snacks, and dice ready as the GM rifles through her notes once more. Last week's map has been rolled out. Michael grabs his phone to look at the picture he took and the end of the last session so you can all get your miniatures in the right spot. Except this time is different. This time you have a new miniature, one that actually represents your character's race. As your compatriots drag out their pre-colored, plastic humans and elves you smile. Pulling out the half-orc you've been using to represent your Netherstorm character, you  flick it across the room. In the same fluid motion, you set your new miniature down on the table. A four-armed, metal monster. He has been cast. You have painted him. And now, he is ready for blood. The room goes silent with awe.
      When we created Netherstorm, we wanted to really show people who we are and how we game. Part of that was coming up with our own, non-standard player races. It was a lot of fun creating, and later playing, characters that weren't the same old elf, dwarf, or half-whatever, however there was a downside. No minis! Maybe you're the GM who likes a good, meticulously drawn map.  Maybe you're a player who enjoys finding the perfect likeness of their character, painting it exactly so, and showing it off on the hexagonal battlefield. The bottom line is, miniatures are awesome. But when you have a unique race, miniatures that encapsulate your character are thin on the ground. Finally, we are making our own minis for use with Netherstorm, as well as other systems. We are starting with our four-armed warrior race, the Kentrona. These desert-born brutes boast many great traits, whether as an impressive PC, an NPC, or a monster for the second greatest role-playing game and other

and from the comments by the creator:

"I can tell you that prompting from others prompted us to commission art for a second miniature, a female Kentrona soldier. We should have it early next week.
      I will update as changes are made, and rest assured, we will be making some changes very soon. (Including removing all additional shipping charges.)
      In the meantime, Netherstorm is available on Drive-thru RPG."

• By Smokestack

Fateslayer has been an idea that has been constantly evolving, it has gone through countless names, and changes to its themes and ideas. Finally, I can say the world has started to come together and has started to come alive. It's set in a dark fantasy with a large theme of as you would guess, fate and it's constant struggle to break free from it. Each figure holds a story piece that weaves the world around each other and brings life to the world of Fateslayer. Many of the stories hold secrets and reveals what's to come in the Fateslayer universe. I hope you'll enjoy each of these crafted stories and the many characters that reside inside of it. 

I wont post any of the pics. Some of them are not safe for work.

• Who's Online   48 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)