SamuraiJack

Zealot Miniatures Minotaurs

I recognise that silhouette. That's one of the four heroines I've been waiting for since around November. I knew they were holding them back for something.

Female-Barbarian.jpg

Dwarf-Warrior.jpg

The-Elf.jpg

The-Wiard.jpg

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg
  • Like 4

I backed the twisting catacombs ks and while it was late the quality is fantastic.

I really like those adventurers, some nice motion and detail in those.

I have no doubt that the minotaurs will turn out just like their concept art.

Delays I can deal with. Happy to see good commentary about them. *notes down for future reference*

I've got a fair bit of Zealot's resin (from prints they've done too) from when they've been casting for other people (eg Minion) and it's always been good so i'd be sure on quality

but they have had issues delivering their own (and others) product on time so if you get upset about KS delays (I generally don't) you do need to think about it

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 1

20525200_1454062984674187_42156772203539

20622146_1454062991340853_36635144846015

Casting sample

20882664_1465491973531288_28953829042389

Zealot Miniatures:

You have come to the right place ;) Will be 5 normal minotaurs, then options to modify them, scenery, stretch goals for female minotaurs (oh yes, we went there!!! xD) and some heroes to fight all these minos! :D Will show more soon

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project

A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game is a competitive miniatures game for two or more players. Each player controls one of the Great Houses of Westeros, commanding battlefield units, recruiting legendary Heroes, and manipulating the political stage, in the attempt to claim the greatest prize of all: The Iron Throne. Featuring House Stark and House Lannister, the Starter Set comes with over one hundred amazing, preassembled miniatures that are ready to play out of the box! All-new sculpts are based off original art created for the game by our crew under the direct supervision of George R.R. Martin and Dark Sword Miniatures, to ensure that the game delivers what fans have been envisioning for years.
      The Stark vs Lannister Starter Set is a perfect introduction to a new miniatures game. With accessible and streamlined gameplay designed by Eric M. Lang and Michael Shinall, A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game features 5 different Game Modes, Army Building and Customization options, and choices of Commanders and Attachments. This Set packs a lot of gameplay for 2 players!
      An example of the Starter Set miniatures painted. Note that minis come unpainted!  
      The loyal followers of the Direwolf Banner rally to defend the North! Miniatures come unpainted. Just before starting a game, players must build their armies, based on an agreed upon amount of points. Using these points, players forge the core of their army with powerful  Combat Units, such as the Stark Sworn Swords or Lannister Guards into their army. Each of these units has its own strengths and weaknesses.
      3D Render of the Stark Sworn Swords. 2 copies of this unit are included in the Starter Set!  
      3D Render of the Lannister Guards. 2 copies of this unit are included in the Starter Set!  
      Combat Unit cards  
      Attachments
      A player can also augment these units with powerful Attachments, which range from generic additions, like the Lannister Guard Captain, to legendary figures such as Ser Gregor Clegane: The Mountain.
      3D Renders of Robb Stark, Grey Wind and Ser Gregor 'The Mountain' Clegane  
      Greatjon Umber attached to the Umber Berserkers   
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Edit: Now Live:

This came across my newsfeed on Facebook and I thought the minis looked interesting.

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This Kickstarter campaign is a collaboration between legendary game designer Jennell Jaquays and sculptor Darcy Perry, following the appearance of ducks in the previous Star Hat Miniatures Kickstarter: Delvers Lost in the Dungeons of Doom III. 
      This is also an opportunity for YOU to contribute! With the Legendary Hero pledge, YOU can collaborate with us to bring new characters to the Quack Keep module and gaming table.
      The Module  
      This Kickstarter will provide funds for Quack Keep - inspired by classic game adventure modules of the past but written to be more approachable for a new generation of role-players and workable with a wide range of game rules thanks to the 5th Wall Generic Rank System. It even comes with a fold-out GM screen as a cover!

The title is a nod to Quag Keep, the first novel based on a roleplaying game, published by Andre Norton in 1978 - around the same time that Jennell Jaquays began producing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and Runequest modules for Judges Guild. The Caverns of Thracia and Dark Tower are both best-selling examples of her early work, both still in print after almost 40 years.  
      The later inspired Legendary Duck Tower and other Tales, which included a ducky-pastiche of her original Dark Tower cover. It was due to this and her work for Chaosium that Jennell Jaquays "was pretty much labeled as that designer and artist who did the ducks."

Eldritch SwanSong.  
      Father Quack.  
      Froduck.  
      Glen Fidduck.  
      The Grey Moulter.  Join us for an adventure with Ducks Lost in the Dungeons of Doom IV: Quack Keep!
      Legendary Duck! YOU be the HERO! Stretch Goals
      There is a Stretch Goal unleashed for every 1k funding goal reached and each one is a game changer: a new Duck will appear! Either a new Duck Hero or Legendary Duck will be made available for you to choose as part of your pledge.
      1k Stretch Goal Unleashed: Oduck!  
      2k Stretch Goal Unleashed: The Quack Knight!  

Glen Fidduck is almost a must-have for me ;)
    • By paintybeard
      Annie Norman of "Dicebag Lady" fame is running another Kicksarter, but only for 14 days:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1512506318/freyjas-wrath-dark-age-and-fantasy-28mm-shieldmaid?ref=section_games_popular
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)