SamuraiJack

Zealot Miniatures Minotaurs

I recognise that silhouette. That's one of the four heroines I've been waiting for since around November. I knew they were holding them back for something.

Female-Barbarian.jpg

Dwarf-Warrior.jpg

The-Elf.jpg

The-Wiard.jpg

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg
  • Like 4

I backed the twisting catacombs ks and while it was late the quality is fantastic.

I really like those adventurers, some nice motion and detail in those.

I have no doubt that the minotaurs will turn out just like their concept art.

Delays I can deal with. Happy to see good commentary about them. *notes down for future reference*

I've got a fair bit of Zealot's resin (from prints they've done too) from when they've been casting for other people (eg Minion) and it's always been good so i'd be sure on quality

but they have had issues delivering their own (and others) product on time so if you get upset about KS delays (I generally don't) you do need to think about it

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 1

20525200_1454062984674187_42156772203539

20622146_1454062991340853_36635144846015

Casting sample

20882664_1465491973531288_28953829042389

Zealot Miniatures:

You have come to the right place ;) Will be 5 normal minotaurs, then options to modify them, scenery, stretch goals for female minotaurs (oh yes, we went there!!! xD) and some heroes to fight all these minos! :D Will show more soon

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iscreamart/the-complete-holders-for-miniature-painting-by-i-s?ref=discovery

About
      Hello there.We would like to introduce you to our miniature painting holders.From the day I started painting miniatures, I confronted with various things that I considered it needed improvement, as  lighting on the miniature, attaching the miniature to the holder, good grip of the holder, airbrushing multiple miniatures at once, and the most important to feel effortless while painting, which I all applied by creating our painting system, and here it is.
      The Ice Cream:
      This holder is amazing due to its features: 
      light on the miniature for a better vision,automatic back and forward rotation and magnetic head (N 52 magnets).Its size is:14 cm height by 5 cm diameter.
                                                    These are 3D printed prototypes

The Clamp:
      The clamp head  is designed for a secure hold of your miniature,being able to hold various base sizes from 20 mm up to 60 mm! The clamp has two levels as you can see in the picture.The first level holds between 20 and 40 mm bases and the second level holds from 40 up to 60 mm.As well,it uses  N 52 magnet for fast attaching to any of our holders.The magnetic head makes your miniature attaching easier than ever in just one click sound.. It saves you time and effort with no need of using mounting putty or tacky sticks or any other sticking stuff..
      Who said that the small can't hold the big?

The Torch:
      We call this one the torch because put together with the clamp it looks like one. We should not underestimate it, because of its features: with this holder you will experience the truly smooth rotation due to its ball bearings(no friction). You don't need two fingers to rotate it, it will easily move by just a thumb touch. Its size is:10.5 cm Height by 3 cm diameter.
    • By Mckenna35
      Sunshine figure Bust Kickstarter is live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sunshinefigures/girls-girls-girls-1?ref=discovery&term=SUNSHINE FIGURES

I'll probably back for a couple.  Sucks being broke!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1328919671/stargrind-bounty-hunters-28mm-sci-fi-miniatures?ref=discovery

About
      This projects seeks to fund the production of a small selection of new science fiction models for Krakon Game's Stargrind range. The unifying theme for this chapter is Bounty Hunters... or Freelance Peace-Keeping Agents to some.
      The new models presented at launch are Rictus, Venom, Odul, ALI-G and Thrall. These 5 new models have been sculpted by Ross Whitehorn, some completely from scratch, others (Thrall, ALI-G) as variants of existing models in the range.
      Using the pledge listing on the right, you can select either one of these new models, all of them, or choose to build your combination of models by selecting add-ons. In any case, you can enter more in your pledge total to add any other models as add-ons to any pledge level.
      For example, if you would like to receive ALI-G and K-Man, you can select the ALI-G pledge level and enter a total of £24. Or you could simply pick Add-ons and enter £24.
      Pledge selections can be changed and increased at any time during the campaign, just click edit on your pledge and increase the total accordingly. You may need to do this when stretch goals are unlocked. 
      Stargrind is an ever-growing range of sci-fi models. Previously funded models or general releases are available to add to your pledge. To do so, add the total cost of all add-ons and increase your pledge amount accordingly. 
      Should the project go beyond the funding target, a list of stretch goals will be opened up. These are extra items that will be added to the campaign, including additional parts for existing characters or entirely new characters. Rictus needs a cloak and shield, yes?

• By Natakue
      Super Chibi Round 4 form Midknight Heroes is now LIVE on Kickstarter. Time to get your chibi on! Please if you can spread the word we would appreciate it. This time around we are packed with a ton of great chibis with characters like Nona the Uni mage, Tenago the Dwarven 1/2 Dragon and Sakura the gang enforcer from Sector 7. Not to mention we have some amazing stretch goals planned including a new bust. Stop by and take a look.

Kickstarter Link: https://tinyurl.com/y7kxdjx8

Natakue

P.S.take a look at our core characters.

Nona, Uni Mage

Sakura 

• By Inarah
      It needs no words. I couldn't pronounce them anyway....

• Who's Online   41 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)