SamuraiJack

Zealot Miniatures Minotaurs

I recognise that silhouette. That's one of the four heroines I've been waiting for since around November. I knew they were holding them back for something.

Female-Barbarian.jpg

Dwarf-Warrior.jpg

The-Elf.jpg

The-Wiard.jpg

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg
  • Like 4

I backed the twisting catacombs ks and while it was late the quality is fantastic.

I really like those adventurers, some nice motion and detail in those.

I have no doubt that the minotaurs will turn out just like their concept art.

Delays I can deal with. Happy to see good commentary about them. *notes down for future reference*

I've got a fair bit of Zealot's resin (from prints they've done too) from when they've been casting for other people (eg Minion) and it's always been good so i'd be sure on quality

but they have had issues delivering their own (and others) product on time so if you get upset about KS delays (I generally don't) you do need to think about it

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 1

20525200_1454062984674187_42156772203539

20622146_1454062991340853_36635144846015

Casting sample

20882664_1465491973531288_28953829042389

Zealot Miniatures:

You have come to the right place ;) Will be 5 normal minotaurs, then options to modify them, scenery, stretch goals for female minotaurs (oh yes, we went there!!! xD) and some heroes to fight all these minos! :D Will show more soon

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mr Effin
      Hello everyone we are venturing into the Kickstarter realm again with a fully digital to cast project. Warning this one is on the artistic nude side, so be careful if at work or sensitive area...

"In the desert realm of Tharaa, summer’s heat lies as heavily upon the lavish court of the Sultana as it does upon the simple shops and homes of her subjects. Yet they are the ones who rejoice with the cool evening zephyrs that race refreshingly through their markets stalls, tents, and villas; breezes that never seem to reach the perfumed halls of the Sultana’s court. On those stifling, windless, near endless days; comfort, pleasure, and even mere distraction elude the powerful ruler. Her great wealth, her many servants, and her countless possessions seem more burden than blessing. On those days when clothing itself seems a pointless effort, the beauty and power of the human form acts as reminder that modesty can be a needless vanity..."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/497254986/court-of-the-sultana-by-effincool-miniatures?ref=5vt7of
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      Didn't see a thread for this one yet, so....

Sculpts by Roberto Chaudon and art by Danny Cruz.

I backed simply to help a new company.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/416262521/scenic-resin-bases-for-28mm-tabletop-wargame-minia?ref=discovery

After a successful 1st kickstarter project earlier in the year I am back with a second.  
      This time I am looking to extend my existing range of 28mm scenic bases with 3 further lines. I already make bases as part of my business and have paved bases, lava bases etc. along with various bits of terrain in my range already. 
      Moonkraft is a fairly new start up and I am looking to add many many more goodies to what I already sell. I have a brain overflowing with ideas, the only trouble is deciding which to do 1st.  
      If you are like me and are a miniature painter and gamer, then you already know that a good base will give you miniature the finish you want and can really make or break a good bit of painting. Also this bit of modelling can be a little tedious and time consuming and if you are painting a new army those minutes soon add up and turn into hours.  
      I have created 3 new sets of bases, Rocky outcrops, Skulls and Rocks and my personal favourite Atlantian Temple Ruins. I need to raise just £500 for the moulding costs to produce all 3 of these sets of bases. which I will add to my growing range of terrain and bases. 
      The bases were sculpted by myself and I have made them in 3 sizes, 25mm, 30mm & 40mm so they should fit all the sizes you require.  
      The pictures don't do them justice.
      25mm Temple bases 30mm Temple Bases 40mm Temple Bases 25mm Skull & Rock Bases 30mm Skull & Rock Bases 40mm Skull & Rock Bases 25mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 30mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 40mm Rocky Outcrop Bases I do things the old fashioned way, no 3D printing or computer software, I build and sculpt, then I make moulds, then I cast. If necessary there may be a 2nd mould made to improve casting after any adjustments have been made, but this is a rarity as I am an old hand at the process.  
      The funds will be used for the silicone to make the molds (the expensive bit) and also go towards the resin. 
      Postage. We will be shipping the set out as soon as the funds come in and the prices are set to the following 3 zones: UK, Europe & Rest of World. Prices are based on Royal Mail to calculate the cost.
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1614906331/maidens-of-the-dragon-28mm-quality-pewter-miniatur/description

only a small selection (namely four) of miniatures, but I like them and I also like the idea of using plywood bases instead of plastic.

Base:

• By Sae
      Sentinels of the Multiverse: OblivAeon

The final Sentinels of the Multiverse Expansion adds a new mission deck in addition to new heroes, villians, and the use of multiple envirnments.

The kickstarter also includes the compiled alternate hero cards, a complete hero foil card set, a collector's box, and a canvas poster.
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)