SamuraiJack

Zealot Miniatures Minotaurs

Looks like end of September for launch

Morten Stage Fantastic! Big fan of minotaurs! Looking for one for my hero Boraz Bloodhorn! What size?
Like · Reply · 1 · 8 hrs
Manage
Zealot Miniatures
Zealot Miniatures Nice, around 55mm tall. The skulls on the neck are human skulls :D

Olivier Lord Should have version without axe, for Bloodbowl
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
Manage
Zealot Miniatures
Zealot Miniatures Will do ;) A he is designed with a choice of hand options
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Everyone love seeing the resin castings, right? Especially when they are as pretty as this fella for our Minotaur Kickstarter launching September 30th. Want to see him in 3D? Check out this 3D viewer Alexei Popovici - 3D Sculptor has uploaded at the bottom of this page
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZEr1X 
And check the video turntable in our previous post 
55mm tall, resin beef-behemoth

21430377_1486237564790062_65627440883545

• Like 4

I'm soooo looking forward to this KS!!  Bones really kicked my budget in the a** but I'm hoping I can get a couple of these.

I need a huge minotaur like Baphomet. Beastial, no armour, lots of fur ...  time segment 20 seconds to 26 in that clip...

i wonder if this kickstarter will have anything like that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StarFyre said:

I need a huge minotaur like Baphomet. Beastial, no armour, lots of fur ...  time segment 20 seconds to 26 in that clip...

i wonder if this kickstarter will have anything like that.

Have you looked at the Ox-Gore from Mierce?  Oh wait...that has 4 arms.  Never mind.  Praach....that's the one I was thinking.

Edited by Dan d'Lyon
  • Like 1

Any word on price yet?  I am really excited but I don't want the KS to start then find out I don't have that kind of money anyways.

Image may contain: night and outdoor

• Like 2

I hope this starts soon!  I signed up for the newsletter but they said I needed to confirm my email but I never got the confirmation email.  

I think it starts around 2pm mountain time though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DungeonWorks
        Game Decor has partnered with a very talented 3D artist under the banner of “DungeonWorks” and has lauched a Kickstarter for a new line of high resolution 3D printer files for modular dungeons and accessories. There are currently 3 lines of models with a total of 7 uniquely themed dungeons containing over 400 models planned for release. The first line consists of locations of classic encounters, such as the gothic stone dungeon, the dank caverns, and the half timbered town, all of which is easily compatible among the majority of fantasy settings. The second line is inspired by iconic computer based dungeon crawling role playing games where legendary settings are yours to design. The third line is driven by a high fantasy setting with tales of epic proportions. Several more themes and expansions for each line are planned to be released afterwards.

We are live now on Kickstarter

A little info about the 3 lines

“Classic Encounters” includes all your generic, classic settings. Basic dungeon, taverns, caves, city streets.

“Vintage Vault” is about recreating those classic video games and even board games. Everything in the game is recreated here in tile form. Relive the adventures of old or create new ones.

“Lost Realms” are deluxe sets. They're created just like a D&D module. There is an adventure theme already set out for a DM to build upon. So, these sets are heavily themed for instant adventuring.

One thing unique about my series is that all the dungeons come with a detailed center piece entrance to really set the mood for a might adventure.

I'd really like some feedback on what players and DMs would like to see. I've been in the RPG hobby since childhood and created a lot of this from a players perspective. I have around 200 free rewards to give out during the KS, but I'd really like to hear from you for more ideas.

Please note, these are NOT Openlock models. This project has been in the works for more than a year, well before openlock was even released.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      This is a campaign to fund the launch of a set of 28mm Shambling Mound models for RPG and tabletop games. I have sculpted two adult Shamblers and a young Shambler. Initially the two adults will be offered for the campaign.
      If we are able to hit the £1000 stretch goal for the campaign it will unlock the Young Shambler miniature.
      If unlocked this figure will be added FREE to all backers.
      This is a World Wide campaign with the postage as follows:
      United Kingdom 4GBP, Europe 5GBP and Rest of the World 6GBP.
      Campaign Rewards.
      There are 3 reward levels.
      Supporter. If you would like to back the campaign without receiving any of the rewards you can use this pledge level.
      Lone Shambler! Choose this pledge if you would like one of the two Shambling Mould models. Choose from either SM 1: Shambler Walking or SM 2: Shambler Attacking.
      Double Trouble! Choose this pledge level if you would like both SM 1 and SM 2 Shambling Mound sculpts.
      The Models.
      The Shambling Mound models will be cast in high quality grey resin. They have been designed to fit on either a 40mm square or round base.

SM 2: Shambler Attacking is a two part model and will need assembly. Use superglue to attach seperate arm.
      Stretch goal!
      We start the campaign with this initial stretch goal to aim for. If we get to the goal of £1000 the the Young Shambler will be unlocked and added FREE to all pledges. Additional Young Shambler models can be added for £2.

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Comet Lord Miniatures is making it's first series of monstrous miniatures for your tabletop games.
      The Eye Sovereign that views beholders as mere slaves to carry out its ill will? A mimic able to disguise itself as a regular sized chest as it waits to burst out and devour an unlucky adventurer whole?
      Comet Lord Miniatures is seeking to fund the production of its first line of miniatures through this Kickstarter campaign.
      This campaign will start with 2 miniatures including 'The Giant Mimic' and 'The Eye Sovereign'. Hopefully we'll expand this into a full series of miniatures through some stretch goals!
      All miniatures require assembly and will be shipped unpainted.
      -
      -
      -
      Each of the miniatures will be made from high quality resin. The core miniatures for this campaign are both 'large sized' creatures and they are compatible with most 28mm scale tabletop map products. Turntable renders of the core miniatures

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      These are simply adorable! 

• By SamuraiJack

About
      BASE SYSTEM ROOTS 
      When I moved from hex map to miniature rules gaming, I struggled to find any decent affordable scenery. 
      Thus I decided to make some myself. These were sold online under the name of Mechanized Designworks. I found many other people liked them. 
      This led to my decision to make an entire range accessible to the public through DFA, in the form of the BASE System. With your support DFA intends to create the largest range of affordable, high quality modular 6mm scale scenery and buildings. With your continued support, the range has scope to expand indefinitely.
      BASE System sections will be made from 3D printed design originals. Each section will be individually hand-finished before casting in resin, creating a high-quality finish suitable for your choice of model paint. 
      BASE SYSTEM CORE  
       BASE Systems are modular.  
      Example BASE System layout with stand-alone buildings There are many buildings, from stand-alone structures and themed sets, to totally modular sets that allow players to build a base as big or small as they wish. A host of new building designs and base layouts can be created by simply repositioning individual sections; while the same parts can be endlessly reconfigured to provide new vistas for each game.  

If you're looking to build a small outpost or firebase or a big planetary command centre for your games, BASE has you covered. Best of all: because BASE System is modular, you can take it apart and redesign it when setting up your next game.  
      Infinite possibilities and configurations await with BASE.
      Example of a large BASE system layout using modular parts BASE SYSTEM VISUAL  
      BASE offers a uniform look and feel across sets in the range. 
      While each module in a set is interchangeable, it will still conform to the overall chosen appearance of your tabletop. In addition, you can make sets look entirely different, yet cohesive, with a few additional components in different paint livery.
      EVOLVING YOUR BASE SYSTEM  
      Start small and go large … or start big.  
      Example of a small BASE System layout The choice is yours. The BASE System is available in box sets and individual components. You can evolve your BASE System at your own speed by adding components or sets as and when it suits you. (To help get you started with this, you will also receive two of some buildings at specific pledge levels.)
      Fire Control and HQ buildings  
      The Repair Bay contains 2 rigs, allowing you to switch between closed and open during your games.  
      The Geodesic Dome will feature a clear resin casting,allowing you to create features inside the structure.  
      The Class A Interstellar Communications set is just the first modular BASE system we hope to produce.
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)