Zealot Miniatures Minotaurs

About this project

Our continued goal is to create the next-level of miniatures for your games and painting. More detailed, more dynamic, more characterful and better than before. We are pushing things forward. Because, as every painter or gamer knows - these are not toys; this is miniature art!

It has been a while since nearly 1,000 kind gamers worldwide helped us bring to life  TC: Fantasy Dungeon Terrain, back on KS, in 2014. Now we have returned, we are ready to raise the bar once again with a new range of models. With these, we have the scope to really show off how proper resin models should look. Welcome, adventurer, to the Minotaur Horde!

A lot of companies focus on budget value, and that's good, if good value is what you want. More models for your money, buckets of models cast in PVC plastic, spin-cast 'restic' models. Cheaper production, corners cut. You get more mediocre models than you could ever paint or really appreciate. Familiar, right? I know ;) 
Now these Minos are a little bit different, these are the kind of high detail miniatures which will get a "Wow" from your gamer friends when you reveal them. Miniatures which you will want to paint and will want to keep in your collection forever.

We are making miniatures with the best blend of new and old. New, cutting-edge 3D Printing for the sharpest details around. Old, tried and tested vacuum casting, the same method perfected over the last 30 years, for the best quality cast models. 
Our last KS received high praise on the model's quality and phenomenal detail. But this time we really have the scope to spare no expense and truly show off what we can do on these fearsome Minotaurs.

Minotaurs are the perfect race to begin on our quest to modernize, since only a few of them are needed to make a warband. We can lavish attention on a dozen or so models and produce a concise campaign with a quick delivery.

On one side, there is the production; over the years, Zealot has built a reputation for making stunningly detailed models. We have worked with many big-name miniature companies, producing their models, all behind the scenes. If you have supported many miniature kickstarters before, you likely have some of our casts already! 
But the awesome level of detail possible is all moot, without some stunningly detailed artwork for us to produce! ...

So we have teamed up with Alexei Popovici, who is an industry sculpting veteran and one of the most talented model sculptors working today. He not only produces great sculpts which looks superb as a render on your huge PC screen - but it transfers well into an actual model, where all the details are clear and possible to paint.

Superb renders indeed! Superb renders indeed!

Choose your miniatures from these core selections. If you wish to pick them as further Add-Ons, the cost is displayed on each image.

(For the Adventurers, there are more views of castings coming soon)

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Has this KS started?  When does it start?

Soon?  they haven't given a date yet

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

I don't know anything about this manufacturer.

They do a lot of casting and printing and even some sculpting for other companies.. they've done a fairly large terrain KS too

• Like 2

They were a bit late on fulfilling, but they did. I decided not to back because I had some concerns (I almost pledged $500, and then decided I'd grab them at retail because I was concerned it might be getting too large.) I was wrong, and they did fulfill, and the stuff is up for sale on their website.

I am sure there are some around here who got fulfillment, and they can comment on the quality, but my remembrance everyone was pretty happy. 

• Like 2

ooooh nice.....I do love a minotaur.....my favourites so far are the Avatars of War ones, but these may push them off the top slot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, talion78 said:

ooooh nice.....I do love a minotaur.....my favourites so far are the Avatars of War ones, but these may push them off the top slot.

There was an Ilyad Games one that I would LOVE to get my hands on.  That one is tops for me, with the Confrontation ones very close behind.

I backed Twisting Catacombs with a pretty substantial pledge.. around $250.  Was a bit delayed but did deliver, and had amazing quality casts.

Not sure I'll be in on this one, depends on the price point, but I would have no doubt as to their ability to fulfill.  Twisting Catacombs was maaaasssiivve, and they got through that.  Something like this with a much tighter offering should be no problem.

• Like 3