WOW!!!

The colours and the facial expressions really set the scene!

Awesome basing ( as always).

Great piece, it inspires stories!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

WOW!!!

The colours and the facial expressions really set the scene!

Awesome basing ( as always).

Great piece, it inspires stories!

Thanks for the kind & enthusiastic response, Glitter. Conjuring up stories in the viewers mind is what it is all about for me.

I am delighted you like the thingy.

8 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

More, more, more! :poke:

,,,you can count on it. Looking at the faces, I have an idea for making Hoggle style Folk out of G.W. plastic Goblin, Zombie, & Militia parts.

SO the insanity will continue at least as long as the heart keeps beating...longer if I don't notice the stoppage.

Thanks for the reply & the encouragement, Krule Bear.

• Like 2

That's beautiful and at the same time sends some chills down my spine! Amazing colour choices! Love it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Glamberry said:

That's beautiful and at the same time sends some chills down my spine! Amazing colour choices! Love it.

Thanks for the kind reply, Glamberry! I am happy you like the scene...especially the colors. I hope it doesn't mess with your dreams.

4 minutes ago, Tjrez said:

great job

Thanks, Tjrez. I am happy you like it... the morale boost is appreciated.

Bravo!!! Love it =D It tells quite a story! of course, in *my* head... this is what it tells:

(apologies for liberty taken I couldn't help it :PThe_Ritual.JPG.06eee8a2a4c7558000390272df508369.JPG)

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, Guildenstern said:

Bravo!!! Love it =D It tells quite a story! of course, in *my* head... this is what it tells:

(apologies for liberty taken I couldn't help it :P)

...well, maybe I didn't say every little syllable...thanks for the imaginative reply, Guildenstern!

I do the scenes with the idea that the viewer will have a story of their own come unbidden to mind.

AND that is a SPLENDID little story. VERY WELL DONE, that Mouse!

• Like 1

Your stuff is always so imaginative and fun. So many details! And your photography really makes them pop.

• Like 2

I like this because there is no "love" button.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DocPiske said:

Your stuff is always so imaginative and fun. So many details! And your photography really makes them pop.

Thanks for the kind reply, Doc. I am delighted you enjoyed the thingy; AND I don't often get compliments on my photography.

2 minutes ago, Loim said:

I like this because there is no "love" button.

...passion greater than a like requires a reply. SO thanks for the reply, Loim. I am happy you love the piece. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Citrine said:

Just Wow!  It's amazing!

Thanks for an enthusiastic response, Citrine...that is a wonderful way to start a day! I am happy you enjoyed the Beasty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now