• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RandomExtra
      I started a D&D campaign for my son and some of his friends, and using it as an excuse to acquire and paint some new minis. Here is my son's Tiefling sorcerer (sorceress?)The plan: We don't really like the "combat bikini" on this one, so I am going to attempt to add, well something to it. It won't be great, probably wont even look good, but hey I'm only trying to get better, so please comment, critique, advise, instruct, and what not.
      Going with a light purple skin because its for a Tiefling character, and I think purple is an interesting color to paint. Turquoise colored garments as a complimentary color, and some yellow gold metal for some contrast.

And some color after the nip tuck. I went with blue for a base cause I'm guessing it will work better with the purple skin.
      We decided to chop the staff and try for a glass orb for the arcane focus. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Finally to end the night with some Green stuff. I started with a "sheet" of it for the Front and Back panels. I'm going to try to add some detail tomorrow after this dries.
      Overall I don't think the cloth is laying quite right, or the size is off. Either way I hope I can fix it in the next session.
    • By Rigel
      The clay golem. So overmuscled! So cantankerous-looking! So versatile for conversions!

It's probably cliche at this point, thinking this guy would make a great Edward Hyde. But that doesn't make it wrong! Some green stuff tatters, a grommet, and a pin, and here we are. Look at that savage hairy-knuckled brute! 

For my Western game, set in the 1870s-ish, I made a spinoff cleric-like class, the Sawbones, for healers that prefer Mad Science to religion; people like Dr. Moreau, or Dr. Jekyll, or Dr. Frankenstein, or Dr. Herbert West. The 59009 lady scientist is the mini my Sawbones player uses for her character, and Hyde Formula is absolutely something she would concoct and abuse.

So here's the pair of them. 

I am actually proud of the Hyde conversion! 

• By malefactus
      SO I have been hoping to get Enigma's Oz-zuh moon Face; AND I have been waiting almost patiently for a restock of Enigma at C.M.o.N..
      Realizing that I just might not live long enough to see that happen I decided to make my own version of the Guy. This is what theirs looks
      like:

This is my version:

Oz in the Spooky Woods:

I still would like to do Enigma's, but I am pleased with my own attempt...it might be a lack of taste issue.
    • By malefactus
      This years Halloween Treat to myself was a Skeletal Plastic Mouse from World Market. I couldn't resist; re, it was Oh-So-Cool, whimsically cute, & inexpensive enough not to cause guilt tripping.
      It was only when I got it home that the ears & nose registered as being singularly unskeleton like. SO I decided to Zombie it up with some patches of rotting flesh & hair. Here is the results:

This is The Mouse at an early stage of development with Leo Sizechek for an idea of just how big the Little Fellow is:

There you have it...so to speak.
    • By malefactus
      I have been planning a few ore photo stages. The Trio of Trees will be movable props, & character actors in the cast.
      They will eventually appear in somewhat fancier surroundings, but for their first presentation, they are seen here on my work table:

The Philosopher or Idiot...take your pick:

The Conversation, Monk & Tree:

AND the Group Portrait:

...if you go out in the Woods today, you're in for a big surprise.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)