• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By malefactus
      SO I have been hoping to get Enigma's Oz-zuh moon Face; AND I have been waiting almost patiently for a restock of Enigma at C.M.o.N..
      Realizing that I just might not live long enough to see that happen I decided to make my own version of the Guy. This is what theirs looks
      like:

This is my version:

Oz in the Spooky Woods:

I still would like to do Enigma's, but I am pleased with my own attempt...it might be a lack of taste issue.
    • By malefactus
      This years Halloween Treat to myself was a Skeletal Plastic Mouse from World Market. I couldn't resist; re, it was Oh-So-Cool, whimsically cute, & inexpensive enough not to cause guilt tripping.
      It was only when I got it home that the ears & nose registered as being singularly unskeleton like. SO I decided to Zombie it up with some patches of rotting flesh & hair. Here is the results:

This is The Mouse at an early stage of development with Leo Sizechek for an idea of just how big the Little Fellow is:

There you have it...so to speak.
    • By malefactus
      I have been planning a few ore photo stages. The Trio of Trees will be movable props, & character actors in the cast.
      They will eventually appear in somewhat fancier surroundings, but for their first presentation, they are seen here on my work table:

The Philosopher or Idiot...take your pick:

The Conversation, Monk & Tree:

AND the Group Portrait:

...if you go out in the Woods today, you're in for a big surprise.

• By knarthex
      See this post...

I just tried something new, but have talked about it here and there, about using Greenstuff to sculpt stuff that you want to paint, but  before assembly....

It seems to work!

Can't seem to get it to quote across threads....

• By malefactus
      SO, SisterMaryNapalm came across some Beastes to stick into flower pots:

AND thought my Mushrooms would be just the thing to enliven his Mom's flower pots.
      Here's where they stood as of Tuesday:

He wanted them to be somewhere between 10" to a foot. The BBQ skewers were just the thing:

The stems & eyes were done by Tuesday evening:

Losing a day to World Series Game 7, the green stuffing started earlier today:

More later...later being a nebulous term.

• Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)