ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

2 minutes ago, terminalmancer said:

Whoa. Villagers, triceratops, and the core set broken into bits? That's a big reveal! Awesome!

That was a great reveal. Know several people here that'll be happy to see core broken up.

• Like 8

So now all those people who wanted core broke up should be happy, and hopefully start kicking up the pledges:) Still think core is better value:) And the villagers and triceratops is cool!  There's another $8 bucks i'll need before July 2018:(

• Like 6

Woo!  With a new Triceratops skeleton discovered in Thorton, CO, I have to get the Thunderfoot Behemoth!

Also, another of the dire crabs so I can do one up like the one from Moana.  "I'm shiny..."

• Like 10

One odd thing - the update states that Gauth is $15 broken out by himself, but the pledge manager said $12.  I assume the pledge manager is wrong.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

I'm good either way; MOAR DRAGON! is always a bonus in my book. Wyverns count. ;p

And I'm liking the Lost Valley expansion; while I'm not sure what I'd do with a dire sloth, I'm pretty sure I could come up with something. >.>

My inner dino-geek is losing her tiny mind, you bet. Now, if I can figure out how to make an elfy dinosaur howdah.... <.<

Caveman fist fighting the sloth? Kind of like this barbarian punching a bear. :D

Khans-of-Tarkir-Art.jpg

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

Woo!  With a new Triceratops skeleton discovered in Thorton, CO, I have to get the Thunderfoot Behemoth!

Also, another of the dire crabs so I can do one up like the one from Moana.  "I'm shiny..."

I'm up in Fort Collins and I was watching the news about it right as I got the update.  It must be a sign... Although it's not really my style... My son loves dinosaurs though so I'll get it for him. So either way it is a must have!

I like that the core is broken up as I had planned on just trying to focus on stuff that I really want. But again if I get the whole core that gives me tons of minis to give my son and 3 daughters to paint.  Maybe I can get a chore or two out of them for each mini they want.

Edit: I just did the math and if I bought just the pieces out of the core that I want it adds up to $93. I didn't include Gauth in that. Might as well pay $7 more and get Gauth and a bunch of goblins and kobolds. 

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 8