ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

25 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Man Got all excited because I just got an update e-mail from Reaper, and among other things, they mentioned power ups, so I thought they had some new surprises for us. No such luck:(

I thought the exact same!

• Like 1

Yep, thought it might mean something.... Thanks for checking and reporting your findings, so others of us don't have to! ::):

1 hour ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Man Got all excited because I just got an update e-mail from Reaper, and among other things, they mentioned power ups, so I thought they had some new surprises for us. No such luck:(

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2

Too late. Phone beeps for emails. I have to be on the internet for this. 

harumph!

• Like 2

so quick question, I have a bunch of old mini's that are slotted (metal mini's), how do I know what slot size to get from the bases on pledge manager or is there a size for the slot that can be a catch all, and I can just cover over any open space with basing material once the mini has been glued in?

• Like 2

Quick question.

As I understand it, a number of the models for this KS haven't gone through the mold design stage, or at least I've gotten that impression, but I'm interested in any info on the pig drawn pumpkin cart. Is it, or will it likely be, done with the pig separate, making it easier to mod to use an other draft animal, like say, oh, I don't know, a big mastiff or two? Or even a pony?

Either way I'll end up moding it . . . Just looking forward a year and a half+ when I can start the work . . . :rolleyes:

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 4

On 9/14/2017 at 8:48 PM, PaganMegan said:

I think Grump is planning to sell his Gauth. He's done it with most of his metal dragons when a Bones version comes out.

Which means he will USE Gauth, since the plastic is less fragile.

Yup! We're doomed!

Cinder was bad bad bad... Gauth? We'd better hope he feels like talking!

Just one word for you, that only now you will understand....

GauthCutOut.jpg

Kazavon.

The Auld Grump - why do you think I started dusting the Gauth figure a few weeks ago?

*EDIT*

The party rescued Salvador Scream last week in Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 12

I was hoping that I missed something on the Power Ups, but apparently not? If so, hopefully something cool is coming down the pike. The past 6 weeks have spoiled me for cool new minis. :)

16 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

so quick question, I have a bunch of old mini's that are slotted (metal mini's), how do I know what slot size to get from the bases on pledge manager or is there a size for the slot that can be a catch all, and I can just cover over any open space with basing material once the mini has been glued in?

The latter. The slots typically stretch across the base and you plug any area not covered by mini with putty.

• Like 6

On 09/21/2017 at 11:23 AM, TheAuldGrump said:

Just one word for you, that only now you will understand....

GauthCutOut.jpg

Kazavon.

The Auld Grump - why do you think I started dusting the Gauth figure a few weeks ago?

*EDIT*

Reveal hidden contents

The party rescued Salvador Scream last week in Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!

Kazavon DOESN'T sound like a talker.

Crap, it even looks like the dragon in Scream's painting. Which means that the WRITER probably used the figure, and the artist was in the game.

I just thought you were getting it ready to sell.

That is an awesome dragon, I just wish it wasn't gonna KILL us!

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 10

I caved and got the paint sets, despite having quite a bit of paint. I need to get an acrylic nail polish display like someone suggested to hold it all, that way I'm not digging through boxes to find a specific color. Not sure which one to order off Amazon though.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DMAgamus said:

I caved and got the paint sets, despite having quite a bit of paint. I need to get an acrylic nail polish display like someone suggested to hold it all, that way I'm not digging through boxes to find a specific color. Not sure which one to order off Amazon though.

For starters you can get either table/desk top versions or wall mount versions.

• Like 2