Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

9 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

I'm still debating whether to do 10 of the sophie or not...

She's awesome but.... 10 is a LOT of one miniature, unless you're doing armies. How did you come up with needing 10 of them? Gifts 'n' stuff? 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Arikiel said:

Hello. Before the Kickstarter ended I was using the Pledge Calculator to figure out how much money I needed to pledge. It came to $230 and some change. So I rounded up to $231 and figured I was set. Sometime after the Kickstarter finished the price went up. It now says I owe 16 cents and I can't seem to figure out how to pay it? Does anybody know how to fix that?

We can help you out. It's fairly common for transactions of smaller than a dollar to be kicked back and not work. We have a solution.

help@reapermini.com, please include any information that might be relevant - your login email, order number (if you know it) etc.

• Like 8

Hi Folks!

I just made my first, of what I hope are many, supplemental pledges through the pledge manager!

One Rauthros and one Argent!

Things will still be kinda thin for me until early next year as we're still working through some of the mess Irma left us with, but it turns out it wasn't as bad as it could have been. ::):

• Like 16

On 10/9/2017 at 3:12 AM, Gadgetman! said:

She's Sophie. Do you need any other reason?

I may tack on one or two more, too...

• Like 5

My brain goes to weird places while I am waiting for players to show up... (Nineteen minutes late, and counting....)

Roc falls, everybody dies.....

The Auld Grump - hey, I did say weird, not funny....

• Like 14

So if I hear no complaints about my last e-bay sale, I'll have enough funds for the CORE SET! YES!

However, I do have a few questions for @Reaperbryan:

I know you said earlier you were not ready to comment on these but hopefully we can get a response soon::P:

First off "CAT DRAGON" hehe just kidding!

1) Seeing as the kickstarter is named "MR BONES" epic adventure, will we be seeing Mr. Bones added to the core set (or an inexpensive add-on)? Was really looking forward to continuing his series of Miniatures. 

2) Battering Ham. I know we have till July 2018, but I am really trying to lock down my list of stuff to get, and this is a real factor on whether I get the trolls or not.

See not to painful of a question (I hope) :)

• Like 4

*perks up* 

Did someone say CAT DRAGON?! 

Do hope that Mr. Bones makes an official appearance in the minis lineup, in some form or another. Agreed regarding the battering ham; although that more determines whether I call dibs on a troll or leave them all for Sir Cyr. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Some friends are doing this, under their Infinite Dimensions Games, though I'm not involved. The Kickstarter will take place in March and is for digital files for 3D print. If I remember correctly there are no physical rewards. While people should hold off until the details of the crowdfund are released, my understanding is that the core set is done, any stretch goals will pay for the labour of doing the design/sculpting of those items only, so the core set would be ready as soon as funding period is over. 
      They have a Facebook and Instagram and more for lots of previews (but I'm not linking because I'm not sure what on those sites will break forum rules), and if anyone is attending BreakoutCon this year in Toronto, they will be there displaying.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Over a year ago we started looking at beginning a High-Seas Adventure D&D campaign. However, we wanted to kick it up a notch (or five).
      So, we began looking for a great set of 3d Dungeon tiles to help bring the adventures to life for our players. We wanted something that was customizable, beautiful to look at, and was playable terrain. We also didn't want to spend $100 per ship. We realized that customizable didn’t really exist- we had to *choose* if we wanted beauty, or a slim amount of customization. Not to mention that the costs were extreme per ship.. We couldn’t put together a fleet of different ships if we wanted to without breaking the bank.
      Being an Indy designer- Chris decided to start working on something better, and finally- after seeing friends and family reactions to the initial prototype- ShipWorks began becoming a reality.
      Shipworks is modular. What this means is that from the hull to the masts and everywhere in between- you have the freedom to design and print the sailing ship that you want. Not just another generic template, but your minds eye brought to life.
      The ships seen table time ;-)  
      Details and customization is also inside.. ShipWorks is also fully usable terrain- to scale with miniatures common to some of the oldest and greatest table top roleplaying games. Your miniatures can traverse the rigging shrouds and masts, climb ladders and stairs, and explore above or even below decks.
      Captain checking the rigging as a swab runs up to the wheel  
      Even our yard-arms are functional terrain- 25mm miniatures bases slide in with ease, and stay there- even when turned upside down!
      Upside down can be right side up- depending on perspective.  
      With ShipWorks you get to choose:
      The length of your ship.
      Adjust the width of the ship.
      Your prows appearance, and even the figurehead that adorns it!
      Add more (or less) masts and their length! No messy shaping of wood dowels (unless you’re into that). Add a crows nest or viewing platform.
      A host of customizations to change your hull. From the number of weapons ports to fight off enemies, to creature comforts like windows for passenger cabins. Even sleek flat hull panels for showing off your more merchant elite!
      How you want your sails, from classic square to sharp looking lateen triangles.  If you change your mind- change them on the fly! 
      Your stern-castle and fore-castle (or have neither Captain!)
    • By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught Three, featuring a faction called "The Ancients" has just been announced by Petersen Games, set to launch July 17th. 
      EDIT: starts at 8 AM CST Monday July 17th.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Looks interesting but out of my price range.
      Available as a resin model or as 3D print files.

• By The Gibbergeist

The Kickstarter campaign for our very first bust is now live!

You can check it out here;

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)