ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

1 hour ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Slackers indeed ... I logged in my pledge ... and added and added and ... when does the Pledge manager finally close? Let it be soon ;)

July 31st, I had one of those free calendars from shutterfly I got through Coca cola, so to make sure I do not forget, I made a big Bones 4 collage for July's picture:)

• Like 6

Yeah, but this time, I wasn't able to drop as large of a wad of cash as I have at in the past on the KS. And there seems to be more I want then ever. So It's painful to add just a little at a time. I want to just lock in everything I want and be done with it.... but I don't have that kinda cash. I need to remember to add slowly. 

Key word, remember.

• Like 7

The update is in: Three nice new renders.

Oh, and some hilarious over-reaction in the comments section from someone who thought that the delivery date was this month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

This happens a lot with Reaper. Shame a year will totally change his perception on the entirety of reality, including his Reaper pledge. 

• Like 7

Dreadmere is really shaping up to be one of my favorite sets.  The pose and expressions on the Fisherman and Fishwife are perfect.

I love the tentacles popping out of the Fishwife's cart, too!

Edited by Lidless Eye
  • Like 8

Outdated minis????

*** Glances at his Grenadier, Rafm, Ral Partha minis from the 80's***

Yeah, that would be bad...

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Maybe by "outdated" he means he won't have need for the minis by then? I know that there are some minis I've backed that would become less useful after a campaign I was running would end. 

• Like 7

I'll be happy to provide a nice, safe, warm home to all those 'outdated' minis out there. ::D:

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Maybe by "outdated" he means he won't have need for the minis by then? I know that there are some minis I've backed that would become less useful after a campaign I was running would end. 

Well, what he actually said was " in 2019 they will be old and tired looking (not all but most)". And while in 2019, I believe I will be old and tired looking, I doubt my miniatures will be.

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

Let's refrain from personal attacks, please. Thank you! 

I'd totally forgotten about the catfolk minis, and now I'm super excited about them all over again!!! :wub: Especially since catfolk with more adventurer-type gear is something I've been requesting for years! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Let's refrain from personal attacks, please. Thank you! 

I'd totally forgotten about the catfolk minis, and now I'm super excited about them all over again!!! :wub: Especially since catfolk with more adventurer-type gear is something I've been requesting for years! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

WOOF will keep an eye out on these reinforcements for M.E.O.W.!!!

Isn't it 2019 already? I want my Mammoth!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

The fishwife looks like she's gonna beat someone with that fish :ik_oops:

Probably her husband because he was "fishing " for too long and reeked of gin when he got home.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6