ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I hope we get to see something about the Frost Giants or the Rulers of Hell in today's update!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Last campaign there were separate pledge levels for non-US destinations, though.  So...  Maybe?

True, I'd forgotten. I guess if the shipping rate changes when @Cyradis change countries in a logical manner, no problem.
If not, I'd recommend contacting Reaper directly to see if there's something that needs done.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 6

If the extra shipping fee isn't too terrible, I can pay them extra instead of shipping the stuff to my mom. I don't even have an address yet, and fulfillment is in February, so I have some time. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Humansquish said:

Get it, you need the flail snail. Everyone needs a flail snail.

See, the Flail Snail and the Penguins (@TheMendolin) are the two things I'm really not interested in . . . 

Wait, that flail snail is kinda cute . . . 

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

The fan pack seems like the ultimate "sell off the stuff you don't want" pack. Which is why I'll be waiting for the 6 things I want out of it to hit Ebay.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Humansquish said:

Get it, you need the flail snail. Everyone needs a flail snail.

Yes!!

About the only thing I'm not enthusiastic about from fan favorite are the frog demons.

F5...

F5...

F5...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I hope we get to see something about the Frost Giants or the Rulers of Hell in today's update!

Rulers of hell would be awesome to see info on, especially sculpts! 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2018 at 11:47 AM, Cyradis said:

I'm going to have a lot of explaining to whoever my roommates are in my upcoming new location when a sofa sized box of plastic toys arrives in February. 

No worries, you can use some of the ones you're not too interested in as bait to get them completely addicted to introduce them to the hobby.::D:

• Like 3

So no update tonight I guess...

*replaces F5 key*

Maybe tomorrow?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, pinkymadigan said:

The fan pack seems like the ultimate "sell off the stuff you don't want" pack. Which is why I'll be waiting for the 6 things I want out of it to hit Ebay.

So I should buy an extra pack and sell those six things at a mark up? I might even be able to make some money...maybe even dozen of dollars. 

• Like 3

Was gonna order a couple more things, then thought I would wait for the update, well ..... will wait a bit more. 

• Like 2

I actually love most of the fan pack.

The Portal will be used for my Nippon Undead Project since it looks Asian with those dragons and foo dog/lions

The Savage Toads will be used for the Lost world

The Mammoth is an awesome creature for my Horde of the North. I will include the penguins in that as well.

The Female Djinn and Efreet were on my wishlist.

The Flail Snail is awesome and will be a Chaos Monster.

Those Dogs will be painted as Lava/magma dogs because they look awesome that way I think.

Zombie Shark ! I want it!

The Cavalry is always useful.

Cat people and Bard Dunno, but I will paint them up anyway.

Undead? I can always use more of those.

The Lost Valley and The Fan Pack are my favorite expansions!

• Like 7

On 4/6/2018 at 10:36 PM, Crowley said:

So no update tonight I guess...

*replaces F5 key*

Maybe tomorrow?

Maybe tomorrow?

I could use some more stone giants right about now... Still want the raptors. Unexpectedly the lost world expansion is going to prove really useful...

And we still need to see the rest of the Jade Fire tribe!

• Like 3

On 4/6/2018 at 11:30 PM, Talae said:

So I should buy an extra pack and sell those six things at a mark up? I might even be able to make some money...maybe even dozen of dollars. 

That's definitely my plan for the set. Maybe the Darkreach mushroom people too, but they're sorta growing on me... :lol:

22 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

To tide us over from the delayed update, here's a render of the Half-Orc Pirate from the Stygian Barge set, fresh from Jason Wiebe's Facebook page.5acaecd4851c3_halforcpirate.thumb.jpg.20e8d037e7b8b630c513d5f71ca0a1ce.jpg

Ah hell... I was thinking I didn't need a Stygian Barge, but that's a mighty nice looking orc. Gotta expect the rest of it to be pretty damn nice too.

Edited by DavePgh
  • Like 4